By Field Agent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make money with your iPhone completing small jobs with Field Agent!
We’ve made it our mission to pay people real money through their iPhone for doing work. We’ve paid over $6 Million dollars to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent.
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at places you go every day like your local grocery store. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information for our clients all over the world.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in map view or see a list of available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the 2 hour time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
You can make money all around the world:
Field Agent Australia - http://fieldagent.net.au
Field Agent Canada - http://ca.fieldagent.net
Field Agent Denmark - http://dk.fieldagent.net
Field Agent Mexico - http://fieldagent.mx
Field Agent Norway - http://fieldagent.no
Field Agent Romania - http://fieldagent.ro
Field Agent Sweden- http://fieldagent.se
Field Agent United Kingdom - http://fieldagent.co.uk
Field Agent United States - http://fieldagent.net
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.10.005
Made some extra money running errands
I usually use field agent when I'm out doing errands making sure to check for stores in my area. It's nice being able to make some money without even going out of my way. So
far I've made $180 which I usually just use for food or small leisure expenses. The app is simple to use and I've never encountered some of the issues others have with rejected jobs and such. My only complaint is the GPS distance shown in the app for gigs is often times inaccurate. One time it told me a job was 2km away and when I searched the location online it was actually 70km away.
Not so good anymore
I used to really like this app. Until they rejected two of my jobs that I know I completed 100% accurately. The last one didn't sit well with me considering I wasted 30 minutes of my time walking around the entire Walmart taking photos of the required item and answering the questions correctly just to be rejected without any specific reason. I feel like they got the job completed by me and scammed me. Plain and simple. That's not good business. Also, the job prior to that I waited 4 days to receive payment when it used to be within a couple of hours.
I recommend it!
So far it has been great. I've been using it for almost two weeks and I've seen a lot of good opportunities. I've completed only 3 jobs in this period, but I've been quite busy in my life and only get the ones close to my house.
The app is easy to use and give straight up instructions on how to complete the tasks.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 2.10.005
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Northstar Partnering Group LLC
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.