ServiceChannel Provider puts the power of on-site service management on every technician’s mobile device. Now you can keep your customers and your company in the know with status updates for work performed on-site.
Save time and deliver more efficient, cost-effective service:
- View and add notes on-site as well as add photo documentation of work orders
- Check incoming jobs and update work order statuses on the go
- Capture electronic signatures from your customer’s employees
- Access work using existing PIN codes or technician accounts
- Show accurate work hours for invoicing with geolocation tracking
Based on your customer’s configuration, you can access additional features, such as:
- Time Tracking and Return Schedules
- Work Order Creation
- Inventory Management
- Refrigerant Tracking
A bug fix for priority changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Put your newest work order at the bottom so if you have multiple old work order that are kept on, you must scroll to the middle/bottom of the page to find current work order. Does not delete old work orders that are completed or atleast give you an option to remove them off your work order list.
A great app for technicians to quickly track time on site and efficiently communicate service resolution.
Rarely works if under half bars of signal. Crashes often
- 87.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ServiceChannel ®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.