Fieldlens Communication for Construction
By Fieldlens, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a reason Fieldlens is the best construction management app: Fieldlens is the only construction app that automatically creates your daily reports, tracks punch lists, and sends real-time project updates to your team. All you have to do is create posts throughout the day.
How does it work? Use posts for things like writing your daily log, collecting pictures and videos, sharing drawings and specs, assigning tasks and tracking progress, documenting your punch list, and even tracking manpower, equipment and other resources on the job. At the end of the day these posts represent the progress done on the project, and the status of all the tasks and work done. IT is incredibly easy to use because the software does the heavy lifting: sending push notifications to your project team when something is updated, making sure everyone has the most updated drawings, and notifying those responsible when they are past due on their work.
- How Fieldlens Helps You Win -
• Upload unlimited photos, videos, and voice notes
• Track manpower, equipment and other resources
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly
• Communicate with anyone, even if they don't use Fieldlens
• Attach files from Dropbox, Box, or any other file storage you use
• Send your daily report PDF to anyone right from the app
• Assign tasks, track progress, and close out the task when done
• Write down meeting minutes and send them to everyone on the job
• Report safety issues and notify your project team
• Download and view your project drawings and use the latest plan versions
• Pin posts to where they are specifically on the plan
- Benefits of using Fieldlens -
• As easy to learn and use as your favorite social apps
• Realtime analytics based on real field updates
• Customer support from real construction professionals
• Just post and get a live feed of your daily logs, jobsite tasks, punch list issues & more
• Truly collaborative punch list -- built as you walk the job
- User quotes -
"The daily report starts as soon as I log my first observation. By the end of the day, instead of sitting down to remember what happened, I just hit post. I love it."
• Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
"It's like six or seven sets of eyes out there that work for me throughout the day."
• Chad Falgout, Superintendent
What's New in Version 4.14.0
New in 4.14:
• Now, your immediate and daily project update emails link directly to the app. Get the info you need, fast; quickly reply to let your team know you're on it; or close out work from anywhere.