Fieldlens is the only free tool that saves you hours every week, and eats your busywork for breakfast. It’s total field collaboration. From realtime observations to automated daily reports to punch list, FieldLens gets project teams on the same view so they can rip through the project in real time.
Visit the FieldLens website to learn more and start using the app on your iPhone or iPad. Link below!
---- How Fieldlens Helps You Win ----
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, foremen, subcontractors, GCs, and owners
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud
• Capture and react to issues in real time
• Include photos, videos, and voice notes with any item
• Assign and track tasks
• Never do a daily report: FieldLens does them for you
• Share progress updates with anyone via your mobile device or the Web
• Capture manpower counts painlessly, as you go
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly
---- Why We’re Different ----
• Unlimited support from real construction professionals
• Collaborate with anyone, even if they’re not on FieldLens
• Automated reports using your captures throughout the day
• Truly collaborative punch list -- built as you walk the job
---- Praise ----
“It’s like six or seven sets of eyes out there that work for me throughout the day.”
- Chad Falgout, Superintendent
“I can't begin to tell you how much it has changed everything we do at our job. I was even able to get our old time supers and safety guys to use Fieldlens.”
- Christopher Petersen, Project Engineer
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues.”
- Mitch Kennedy, Superintendent
"Our Project Managers love it because its cuts down dramatically on the time it takes to do daily reports. They can do it on their way home."
- Yoel Borgenicht, President
"Rather than using the “Green Book” for documenting a daily report, or an Excel spreadsheet for generating a punch list, or an email chain to manage safety items, FieldLens users can now, in one mobile platform, accomplish them all."
- Rob McKinney, The ConAppGuru
If you choose to purchase Fieldlens Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Fieldlens Pro is currently $21.99 USD per month and may wary from country to country.
Terms of service: http://fieldlens.com/terms
- Now you can see drawings in previous versions
- Work faster with Focus, now available in the drawings viewer
Ratings and Reviews
Great field-office communication tool
Fieldlens has been great for our construction company to be able to communicate in real time with our field personnel. Corporate has weekly meetings and we utilize the website portal to discuss all of our current projects. This has been a huge asset to our staff. However, it eats up a lot of storage on our devices. Needs to redo so it doesn't take so much storage.
App crashes/can’t upload pictures/People don’t see posts
This release is very buggy, they push updates involuntarily and remove features like sorting search items.
Must have app for Superintendents
If your a Super, Project Manager, GC this is a must have app and service. For a very fair price FieldLens will manage all your quality control needs. I have used the big softwares that Autodesk and Latista have on the market. Although they are very good, FieldLens has simplified what they do and make it more attractive for my Foreman and Clients. FieldLens is very easy to learn and set up. There was hardly any front end set up. I had my project online within a few hours and all my foreman signed on within a day. The BEST feature about the whole product is their customer support. Every time I have had a question it has been answered in minutes. Literally. There is no ticket submission or emails to send. It's a quick instant message right from the app to a person at FieldLens. It's better than text messaging. And the people on the other end are construction guys. They understand the industry and have experience with the day to day struggles in the field on a construction site. I can't believe how reliable the app and the support has been since I joined. If you run work and don't have FieldLens you are behind schedule already. There is no easier way to track manpower, deliveries, Quality Issues, Daily Reporting and Punch List. I'm looking forward to starting my next job with FieldLens from the beginning. I think if I were to invent an app like this it would be exactly what FieldLens already is.
- Fieldlens, Inc.
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FieldLens, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $21.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.