Optsy Mobile is the ultimate Field Service Management application for service techs in the field. Working in conjunction with the Optsy server application, this app will allow service companies and their technicians to work seamlessly and more efficient. Some of the highlights are:
· View and update all details of your and/or your field techs schedules.
· Record status changes to work orders in process
· Change time-in and time-out
· Update labor details, invoice information
· Record materials used on the job and add attachments
· Capture customer’s signature
· Call, email and get driving directions directly from the application. For your customers, job sites, contacts, vendors and manufacturers
· View A/R balances for customers and job sites
· Most features work when device is offline and has no internet connection
Please Note: This app requires the purchase of a mobile license. In order to run the application you must own at least one desktop license of Optsy.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly.
1. Create PO
2. Scanning part using Bar code and QR code
Ratings and Reviews
The latest release is very good.
Can’t ever sign in or connect and due to that has made my whole work day spoiled for me and 5 other co workers do not a very reliable app
Always kicks me out of the app after I try to capture a customer signature. Constant error messages also. For $30/month, you'd figure this app would work correctly. Do not subscribe until Field One works out the bugs.
Update for Version 2.0: the app app still crashes with a primary key error. Also, the app crashes occasionally after capturing a customer signature. The customer signs their name, them when you press save, it kicks you out into the home screen. Then, on top of all that, you can't log back into the mobile app. I looked on the desktop FieldOne when we got back to our workshop and it does not show me connected from the mobile app. Also, the customer signature wa not saved due to the earlier crash. THIS APP IS NOT RELIABLE FOR EVERYDAY BUSINNES YET. A note to field one: please remedy the problems with version 2.0.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.