By Subatomic Studios, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense now!
• Gorgeous artwork at full Retina resolution!
• Tons of levels - countless hours of action!
• 20 unique, upgradable weapons!
• Revolutionary AI with stunning realism!
• Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
• Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
• Refreshing game modes, which include Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
• Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
• Elite enemies invade at the most unexpected times!
• iCloud support lets you transfer saves between your devices!
• A tower that launches bee hives!
• Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
• GameTrailers - App of the Day
• G4TV - Best Mobile Games
• Macworld - Editors’ Choice
• 148Apps - Editor’s Choice
• Slide to Play - Game of the Month
• AppAdvice - Game of the Week
• Chicago Tribune - Game of the Week
• TUAW - App of the Day
• IGN: “One of the best iOS games of 2012”
• Penny Arcade: "This is a game that everyone needs to try"
• New York Times: "At last we have a sequel!"
• G4TV: “You need to download this game immediately”
• TouchArcade: “It will eat your soul and have you thanking it”
• CNET: “You will love this game”
• The Verge/Polygon: “One of the strongest TD games I’ve ever played”
• 148Apps: “The king of tower defense returns!”
• GamesBeat: “Innovating and redefining tower defense”
• Apple’N’Apps: “The best game we saw at E3”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Tech Support: bugs[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing! Please take a moment to rate Fieldrunners 2.
What's New in Version 1.9.177609
• Fixed a crash when resuming a save game created by the 32-bit version of the app.
Love the originals
I’ve been an avid fan of these games since they first came out and they’re still entertaining me today. I wish they would make a new Fieldrunners that’s more like the originals. The 1st and 2nd games are a lot of fun to play. The 3rd version isn’t at all like the originals and doesn’t keep my interest..they took something unique and made it like a million other games that already exist. Fingers crossed for a Fueldrunners 4 that’s more like the originals!
Lots of fun
Spending a lot of time playing
Wish it had an option to just mess around with an initial large gold amount just to experiment
Lots of fun! Worth the money!
It's a fun game with the ability to save mid game and come back later, even if you close the game entirely.
A good sequel. The DPS is viewable for each weapon.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 1.9.177609
- Size: 89.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Subatomic Studios, LLC
- © 2012 Subatomic Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2,000 Coins$2.99
- 7,000 Coins$8.99
- 14,000 Coins$12.99
- 30,000 Coins$19.99
- 70,000 Coins$39.99
- 200,000 Coins$99.99