Hold onto your helmets - the award-winning Fieldrunners series returns! From exploding Popcorn Chicken to the mighty Megabot, it’s time to assemble the ultimate army as you fight to build your empire, and conquer rival players from around the world!
Recruit heroes, train troops, add defensive structures and manage resources to transform a quaint town into your own impenetrable fortress of mayhem. Whether you’re defending your turf, conquering the land in the campaign missions, or ripping through opponents worldwide in multiplayer skirmishes, there’s loot and glory to be had at every turn.
• Addicting full control strategic combat gameplay
• Take charge and attack in the Fieldrunners universe!
• Manage resources to turn your town into an impenetrable fortress!
• Recruit and upgrade powerful heroes, each with their own unique abilities!
• Tear through enemy bases with tactical real-time attacks
• Test your might against 60+ campaign missions!
• Climb the ranks with your friends by waging war on players around the world and stealing loot
• Field an army of Soldiers, Rocketeers, Tanks and more military marvels!
• Defend your turf with deadly Gatling, Cannon and Flame towers – as well as other Fieldrunners favorites and all-new defensive turrets
• Transform your towers to adapt against a variety of threats, be they man, machine, or something else entirely!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings.
MINIMUM GAME REQUIREMENTS:
A network connection is required.
iOS version 8 or higher
Want to learn more about Subatomic Studios or give feedback? You can do so here: http://www.subatomicstudios.com
• Fixed a desync when using gems to purchase currency to upgrade a building, unit, or hero.
• Fixed an occasional crash at launch related to a time out in retrieving alliance database info.
Ratings and Reviews
Subatomic’s latest creation packs everything we love about Fieldrunners into an adorable onslaught of RTS action. The units are as wacky as ever, but having full control over squads opens up new worlds of seriously fun tactical options. With an army to build, commanders to train, and countless strongholds to blast, there’s never a dull moment on these battlefields.
Fun game. Bugs are not addressed in a timely manner
The forum to submit bugs doesn't work. For more than almost 2 weeks, I can't view how the alliance is doing on stars nor can I view leaderboards. This is unacceptable. Many times the barracks start countdown at the start of seeing the map.
I refuse to buy anything from you again in this game until you start caring about it. I'm getting hopeful that things are back on track but am not fully convinced yet.
Last thing: it might be in your interest to rethink your pricing model. I wouldn't give my sons $20 for a game upgrade but I might give them a few dollars. I think you are missing out on income with the current pricing. Drop the price and give less value per purchase. It'd be worth trying out. Also, why not look at some "special deal" pricing on some item(s) when you reach some milestone (say every 5th level). Just my $.02.
Ruined a classic 😤
I love, love, love Fieldrunners 1 & 2!! I happily paid for them and thoroughly enjoyed both games.
This game, however, is terrible. It's nothing like its predecessors and is nothing other than just another "pay to win" cash grab attempt that nickels and dimes its users to death. It's a copy of Clash of Clans and is just another basic "build, attack, wait and repeat" freemium junk awash in a sea of app clones. There's no real strategy like Fieldrunners 1&2. This game is only how much money you can be suckered into paying to win.
It's truly a shame. I had so much more respect for Subatomic Studios and the Fieldrunners creative team until this came along. Do yourselves a favor and create Fieldrunners 3 (a paid app which I would gladly pay for) before this terrible game irritates enough people that you lose your entire following. Redeem yourselves in the eyes of your fans and followers and let this game die. It's embarrassing.
- Subatomic Studios, LLC
- 275.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Subatomic Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Stack $4.99
- Monthly Pass $4.99
- League Bundle - Cluck Norris $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.