By The Climate Corporation - US
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Climate FieldView Cab for iPad® is a simple and powerful farm management app that enables growers to collect and understand field data through rich maps and reports. It combines the best in real-time cab monitoring with simple field data analysis tools into a mobile app that benefits from the portability and connectivity of the iPad.
FieldView Cab connects to a FieldView Drive, Precision Planting's 20/20 monitor, or a John Deere Wireless Data Server (WDS) to display real-time maps of your planter’s performance or high definition Yield maps during harvest. Shapefile maps can be imported into FieldView Cab so that any Planting, Harvest, or Imported map can be viewed side by side. When not in the planter or combine cab field data is stored on the iPad to enable informed field scouting. Whether at home, the office, or in the field your maps are in a single easy to browse mobile tool.
FieldView Plus users can manage their operation remotely and stay aware of what is happening from anywhere. Maps sync between all iPads on an account and RemoteView allows a real-time connection to any planter or combine in the field. FieldView on the web provides the grower access to maps, detailed reports, machine location, timely alerts, and the ability to easily share data with trusted advisors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery charge.
What's New in Version 6.1
- Improved mapping of replanted fields by replacing previously planted areas with the areas that are replanted
- Added ability to view original planting data separate from data collected while replanting in the Field Reports and Planting Summary Report
- Added the ability to build maps from the Map page by tapping on an older season in the Map Selector
- Redesigned Help page to make it easier to find answers to common questions
- Added a Drive Diagnostics page visible after tapping Edit next to a Drive on the Devices page in Settings
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes