By The Climate Corporation - US
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Climate FieldView Cab for iPad® is a simple and powerful farm management app that enables growers to collect and understand field data through rich maps and reports. It combines the best in real-time cab monitoring with simple field data analysis tools into a mobile app that benefits from the portability and connectivity of the iPad.
FieldView Cab connects to a 20/20 monitor or a FieldView Drive to display real-time maps of your planter’s performance or high definition Yield maps during harvest. Shapefile maps can be imported into FieldView Cab so that any Planting, Harvest, or Imported map can be viewed side by side. When not in the planter or combine cab field data is stored on the iPad to enable informed field scouting. Whether at home, the office, or in the field your maps are in a single easy to browse mobile tool.
FieldView Plus users can manage their operation remotely and stay aware of what is happening from anywhere. Maps sync between all iPads on an account, and RemoteView allows a real time connection to any planter or combine in the field. FieldView on the web provides the grower access to maps, detailed reports, machine location, timely alerts, and the ability to easily share data with trusted advisors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery charge.
What's New in Version 5.10
- Added the ability to change the color of Scouting Field Pins and specify whether they are season specific or permanent
- Added the ability to easily share the location, notes, and photos from a Scouting Field Pin in an email
- Field Boundary Detection is now enabled while disconnected from Drive or 20/20
- Imported Maps can now be viewed side by side in SplitView
- Prescription files can be imported directly into FieldView from services like Dropbox or iCloud Drive on the Prescriptions page in Settings
- Data Manager now displays progress while building maps
- Maps will build automatically from the most recent season with data instead of just the current season after logging in
- Miscellaneous bug fixes