Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
InfoMaster FieldWork is a comprehensive application suite for use by water and wastewater utilities to manage field tasks and collect data about their hydraulic infrastructure. It allows users to review any list of assigned tasks, enter geo-coded asset (pipes, manholes, valves, tanks, pumps, etc.) data, upload pictures and video, and view all facility related GIS information on maps authored by the utility’s own ArcGIS Server. InfoMaster FieldWork gives users the desired combination of ease-of-use and flexibility. It is preconfigured to work as an ‘out-of-the-box’ application for water and wastewater utilities – just connect to your InfoMaster server and start collecting data. Since each utility can have slightly different work flows for data collection, InfoMaster FieldWork allows users to fully customize their data collection forms.
- Navigate and explore published project areas
- Comprehensively participate the work order management workflow including review, approve, reject, return, start, complete, and archive work orders
- Role-based data access ensures adequate enterprise data integrity
- Online and offline editing of field task items of various responsible work orders.
- Arrange visiting order of field task items on map
- Inquire routing information to the related facility location
- Explore facilities in the neighborhood area of a task site
- Task data collection and editing
* Use GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos and movies to related task
* Intelligent user customizable form-based data entry
- Access to InfoMaster Mobile Server
- iOS 8.0 or higher
What's New in Version 5.0.9
1. Support new FieldWork server features.
2. Enhanced application stability.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 5.0.9
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovyze, Inc.
- © 2015 Innovyze
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.