FieldX® Journal™ is used to record agricultural field data, generate PDF scouting reports, and navigate to georeferenced field borders. You can record your data from the field, with or without an internet connection. When an internet connection is established, data can then be synchronized with the cloud-based FieldX Platform.
**Please note that this app is for existing FieldX customers. If you are not a customer, start a free trial today.
Journal Core Capabilities:
• Record agricultural data throughout the season, including Scouting observations, Recommendations, Treatment history, Plant and Harvest information, Irrigation and Field Operation events, and the beginning of a new Crop Season.
• ‘Batch-Create’ journal entries for multiple fields at once.
• Generate and share PDF reports of scouting and recommendation data.
• View field history by grower, farm, or field.
• Works online or offline.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the field.
FieldX Journal is part of the FieldX Platform, which is an agricultural software system that is used across the United States and Canada.
- Added 'Generate Output Report' functionality at all levels of the Grower Tree, without needing to go into 'Batch Mode.'
- Added 'Open In' GeoNotes, to open a particular Grower, Farm, or Field in the FieldX GeoNotes app for taking or reviewing georeferenced notes and pictures.
- Added 'Open In' Dashboard, to open a particular Grower, Farm, or Field in the FieldX Dashboard web application for mapping field borders, adding new GFF, and editing certain picklists.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.