Fiery Feeds - A client for Feedly, Feedbin, Fever, TT-RSS, Instapaper, Pocket and more
By Lukas Burgstaller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fiery Feeds is a feed reader built for power users. It syncs with Feedly, Feedbin, Minimal Reader, Feed Wrangler, Fever, Feedja, NewsBlur, AOL Reader, Inoreader and The Old Reader. Additionally it syncs with the read-it-later services Pocket, Instapaper and Readability.
- Background Updates -
Fiery can download updates to your feeds in the background so you have them when you need them.
- Sharing -
Fiery supports all the usual suspects out of the box. Included services are Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Buffer, OneNote, Evernote and SendToReader. Fiery also supports sharing using URL schemes that you can create yourself or install from the action directory and customisable email templates.
- Keyboard Shortcuts -
You can use Fiery Feeds with a keyboard, without even touching the screen.
- VoiceOver -
Every feature is accessible via VoiceOver.
- Multiple Accounts -
You can add as many accounts to Fiery as you like.
- Color Themes -
Wherever you want a dark mode or more contrast, Fiery has got you covered. You can even install custom color themes.
- Fullscreen Reading -
Enjoy long form text in a distraction-less reading experience.
- Universal App -
Buy it once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
* New: Spacebar shortcut to scroll down in web view (not safari view)
* New: Right arrow shortcut to expand groups in the folders list
* Improved: Updated alert view design
* Improved: Voiceover with on/off switches
* Fixed: Login with Pocket
* Fixed: "Not connected to the internet" message on launch
* Fixed: Tags in main list (Pocket, Instapaper)
* Fixed: Problem where the wrong article would be displayed
* Fixed: Not correctly updating the article counts while "skip article list" was enabled
* Fixed: Single feeds are no longer skipped when navigating with the keyboard
* Fixed: Crash when syncing with no remaining articles (Pocket)
* Fixed: Potential crash when navigation with the keyboard
* Fixed: Potential crash while syncing (Inoreader)
- Category: News
- Updated: May 12, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Lukas Burgstaller
- © 2013 Lukas Burgstaller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.