15 fun and educational games to help your child learn 5th Grade lessons! Teach them advanced 5th grade topics such as fractions, algebra, science, division, grammar, geometry, language, spelling, reading, geometry, and more. Whether they are just starting Fifth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 9-12. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real fifth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 5th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 5th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 15 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for fifth grade, including:
• Fractions - Fraction Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
• Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
• Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
• Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
• Algebra - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
• Multiples - Identify multiples of a number
• Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
• Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
• Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
• Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
• Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
• Pronouns - Learn about different types of pronouns
• Cells - Identify cell parts and learn their functions
• Latitude & Longitude - Find treasure while learning about latitude and longitude coordinates
• Scientific Method - Discover the Scientific Method and how scientists use it
Perfect for 5th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in fifth grade all while having fun! 5th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at email@example.com
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
Huge new update!
• A whole new category: Science Games
• 3 new lessons: Cells, Latitude & Longitude, and the Scientific Method
• Earn rewards by playing games
• All new high-res graphics in every game
• iPhone X support
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of Limitations
This app says you have 12 games when you open it, but when I opened it, it only had 3 available. I gave this app three stars, because it only comes with three games at first, but they're pretty fun, but after a while they can get kind of boring. It also has only a three month free trial then you have to pay for it. You can redeem it by clicking the little gear in the top right corner and holding it for three seconds and there is an orange button that says redeem purchase. Overall, this is a nice app, but I think they should add more to it such as HAVING ALL THE GAMES WHEN YOU START AND NOT HAVING TO PAY AFTER THREE MONTHS AND ADDING MORE SUBJECTS LIKE SOCIAL STUDIES AND SCIENCE AND NOT HAVING JUST MATH AND LANGUAGE ARTS!!!!!!!! Anyway, this is a good app, but again, they could definitely add more to it. Bye now and hope that you found this helpful!!! 😊👋🏻🤗
My kid is a math wiz now
I can't thank this app enough for the help it has brought me in my house! My son has trouble with math, and I tried helping him, and soon realized I don't remember simple algebra. I downloaded this at night to refresh myself, and it helped me tutor my kid. And now I just have him play with this app and he absolutely loves it! The little animals are so cute too!
The fun fifth grade math game
Fun game to play and you can do math to all it has a game if you get questions right you can play a game so many fun and learning games and it will help your kid so much they will have fun and you will have fun watching your kid play and get them right and your kid will be smart by the end of the week so get this game and have some fun fun fun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.