Fight Club 5th Edition
By Lion's Den
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome adventurers! Go paperless with your RPG and eliminate the need to carry around character sheets and player's handbooks. Fight Club serves as a digital character sheet and provides you nearly everything you'll need to play a 5th Edition game.
- Keep track of all the necessary numbers: HP, XP, spell slots, etc...
- Access all of your important numbers like defenses, saves, abilities, skills, etc...
- A spellbook lets you quickly view your spells and mark your prepared ones
- Equip weapons, armor, and gear
- Do dice rolls for everything from saves, skills, attacks, and damage,
- Notes section to log your adventure
- Compendium that contains content from Wizard of the Coast's Open Gaming License. User generated spell, item, and creature info can be created and imported from the web.
This is a free to try app. You will be able to create only one character. To create more characters and remove the ads, please purchase the premium version.
Please send any comments, suggestions, or bugs you find to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
- Added basic website browsing capabilities to the Rules Quick Reference view so you can add external links customized reference sheets
- Various bug fixes
Overall this is a wonderful app and I love it, however i feel that there are little things that could use some fixing. For example, the Druid's wild shape is difficult to operate because there is no built in function for it. What I have been doing is using the base animals and modifying it to fit my character then placing it in the companion section and labeling it as such: (player name)-(animal name)
This is very doable, but also very tedious. It would be nice to have a less tedious option. Also, a similar problem is stuff like the eldritch invocations, or the wild Magic table from the sorcerers.
And finally, my biggest problem with the app is the option of choice. When a race gives you a language and then a bonus language of your choice, it will tell you that, but won't let you choose your second language. You will have to go in and write down what language you want manually, which is also tedious. Same goes for weapon proficiencies, armor proficiencies, and tool proficiencies. It seems that the whole proficiencies section of the character sheet was left out of this app, when it would help a lot to have it.
Also side note: the AC auto calculator is handy, but it really needs a section where you can override the default calculator for your own, or just change it manually.
Otherwise I love the app, and will continue to sing it's praises to my friends.
Great app! Just needs rage and a better conditions system
I use this app exclusively, and it's awesome. The roller is fair. And the calculator setup for rolling?! Awesome.
They're always listening to feedback and updating! It's so worth the money.
When I play a barbarian, I put in a custom item that gives me my buffs and make a custom spell slot to count how many times I have left. It works well, but I wish they had a rage thing for Barbarians. I also wish they had the actual conditions, instead of having to manually put in each numerical buff or debuff. I just made items called "fatigue," "drunk," "sickened," etc. and equip them.
....those things are literally the only things I can think of. It's great guys, do it.
As a dm I love using this to create my npcs that join or become enemies to the party. Easy to import data and to create new spells,weapons,items,classes well everything. And while I love how my player prefer to use paper sheets, I do keep a copy of each character on this app just in case they forget their sheet. As a player I will always make a paper sheet just because but being able to keep track of all my spell slots/HP/and other buffs on this app is great. It keep my paper copy clean and makes it very easy to remember what I have left to use at the start of the next session since we only play maybe two a month
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2017
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Leo Mortero
- © Leo Mortero
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99