Adventurers! Track your 3.5 and Pathfinder characters this digital character sheet. This app will serve as a replacement for your character sheets. It keeps track of nearly everything you need to play your RPG, and includes a dice roller for quick and easy rolls with all the math done for you.
- Keep track of all the necessary numbers: HP, XP, spell slots, etc...
- Quickly access all of your important numbers like defenses, saves, abilities, skills, etc...
- Spellbook lets you scroll thru all of your spells and mark your prepared and used ones
- Equip weapons, armor, and gear
- Does the dice rolls for everything from saves, skills, attacks, and damage,
- Dice roller lets you input any formula to roll
- Notes section to log your adventure
- Rulebook lets you import spells from the web
- Setup your character in just minutes
Please send any comments, suggestions, or bugs you find to email@example.com. Thank you very much.
• Fix base attack bonus modifier on weapons
• Fix pathfinder companion creatures using 3.5 edition stats
• Fix crash when attempting to view the Import Notes tutorial
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for listening, Lion’s Den!
EDIT: After the update I can now create and roll for companion creatures seamlessly from the character sheet. I appreciate the willingness of the devs to listen to feedback.
I LOVE this app. The design is beautiful in its simplicity and it makes dice rolls simple with a touch of your finger, no math after you've smoothed out all your stats. My favorite aspects of this app are the note-taking capability and adding snazzy photos of your characters. I add my characters manually and don't have much use for the compendium, so I can't comment on how much information it has or how updated it is. There is one small annoyance I have, and that is with adding companions. Most of my characters have familiars/summons/pets and I would like to be able to create, edit and roll them from the main character's sheet. I have a ton of pets I have to scroll through on the home page. Every time I want to roll a skill with a pet, I have to back out of my character's sheet to find the pet's sheet, and vice versa. I wish I could click on the pet after I've linked it with its owner to open up the proper sheet, like I can with Fight Club 5. Just a small tweak, but it would increase my rating to 5 stars. Thank you for making an ALMOST PERFECT app!
Good app but...
I really like this app the way it looks and the fact that I can add my own things into it because the DMs I play under love using home brew things. I don't like that there isn't a lot of races and that the race selection is the same for both pf and 3.5. I also don't like that there isn't a place for spells per day and a second BAB at a certain level you get 2 attacks. The last thing that upset me was the fact that after putting in all my work of putting in what I could for my Ifrit Inquisitor I have to pay $3 just to make another character who is a gnome Druid/mystical engineer/master of many forms. This app isn't worth the time and energy.
Great Job Lions Den!!
I completely love this app. I’m shocked it’s so well done given that it’s totally free. You guys are true pros. Still haven’t found a single thing I wasn’t able to do with it, and the fact that I can add pictures to my backstory in the notes section as well as add pictures to the weapons that I’ve crafted just tickles me. My group is playing through a lord of the rings module, and I have a picture of the Uruk Hai shooting Boromir under the description for the Orkish Hornbow. It’s hysterical.
- Leo Mortero
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Leo Mortero
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.