Fight Club - Your hub of all things MMA
By TechnologyC Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pow! What was that you ask? That was the best new app dedicated to Boxing and MMA news delivering a swift jab to the nose with all the latest from the world of full-contact sports.
FightClub is here to deliver the best experience on mobile for MMA news and content, with some great features;
• News content provided by the ultimate sources of mixed martial arts news. If you want the latest news, results and upcoming events, look no further than FightClub
• Social: if you want to know what Steve Harvey or Holly Holm are thinking (who doesn't!), then flip over to the "Twitter" or "Reddit" section and see the latest tweets and reddit posts from the world of freestyle fighting. If someone has hash tagged some smack talk about Joe Rogan, here's where to find it.
• Sharing - Like an article? The latest news on the PPV matchup burning a hole in your pocket? Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or by text message.
• Events - Yep, we've got you covered, now you can find all the information about past, upcoming and also live events within the app.
• Navigation to the event venue - What's that, you've got the best tickets to the next fight but not sure how to get to the venue? Don't worry, you can see the location of the venue on a map within the app and can directly launch navigation plotted and ready to go from within the app.
• Fighters - All your favourite fighters are here now with weightclass filters. Check them out with all the info related to their fights, wins and loses.
• Videos - Did you miss a highlight or a weighing up event? Catch all the action within our video section. (First month FREE, monthly subscription of £2.29 applies thereafter)
• Photo Galleries - Catch frame by frame action for all your favourite events. Tap & hold for a sneak peek (kind of the "peek" feature for all those lovely people without the fancy new iPhone 6S) and slide up to share the best moments with your friends and followers. (kind of the "pop" feature if you don't own the new iPhone 6S)
• Apple Watch extension - Catch all the headlines, tweets and reddit posts for a quick glance on your fancy Apple Watch.
• Push Notification - Stay up to date with our rich push notification delivering the latest news as an when it happens.
• 3D Touch - Go crazy with 'peeking' and 'popping'
• User friendly. You want the latest news as quickly as Ronda Rousey can get knocked out, so our app puts the content where you want it - in your hands. No waiting for sites to load, just what you want, when you want it.
So, if you want the best source of fighting news, join the FightClub.
Please don't forget to like us on Facebook and Twitter and leave a review. (direct link within the info section of the app) It means a lot to us.
** DONT FORGET, A LOT MORE IS COMING SOON **
- Video content is available with auto renewable monthly subscription (First month FREE, monthly fee of £2.29 applies thereafter) via in-app purchase.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and your account will be charged as per the subscription price. Auto renew can be turned off from the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- A refund is not possible outside of the trial period while a current subscription is active. The only option is to turn off auto-renewal.
- Playing video content requires data connectivity. Video content can use up a lot of data, therefore, please ensure you have adequate monthly data allowance if your broadband and or mobile data plan do not come with “unlimited” data.
- You will be responsible for all costs charged by your mobile or broadband service provider.
What's New in Version 2.6
Hello MMA fans. Everyone at TechnologyC wishes you all a very Happy New Year.!
• As always we are back with another update to keep it all slick and smooth. We have been listening to our loyal users and thank you very much for reporting a specific design related issue some of you have experienced. We agreed it was a bit confusing and we made sure that the experience is better and intuitive. Hope you will like it now. :)
* Remember you can access all the latest MMA videos from the authentic sources within the "Videos" section. (Requires monthly subscriptions, first month FREE)
* We are always open to suggestions. Please do not hesitate to let us know what you think.
* Don't forget to share the love and like us on Facebook and Twitter. Fight club is also on Instagram ( all the links are within the info section). See you there.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TechnologyC Ltd
- © 2015 TechnologyC Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Champion Edition$0.99