Ready your sword, pack your provisions and prepare to embark upon quests of epic proportions where YOU choose what happens next! Journey a magical realm, fighting monsters and unravelling mysteries in Fighting Fantasy Classics – text-based roleplaying adventures remastered.
FREE GAMEBOOK FOR EVERY PLAYER
Receive Jonathan Green's swashbuckling pirate adventure - Bloodbones - for free when you download the game.
MULTIPLE DIFFICULTY SETTINGS
Make the gamebooks as easy or hard as you like with a range of difficulty settings to suit the needs to every player.
AUTOMATED ADVENTURE SHEET
Which keeps track of your equipment, stats, inventory, and knowledge gained during your journey.
MAP YOUR JOURNEY
Auto mapping feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during both current and previous playthroughs.
COLLECTABLE ARTWORK GALLERY
Featuring classic, original artwork from Iain McCaig, Russ Nicholson, Malcolm Barter, Ian Miller, Brian Williams and more!
Specially composed ambient tracks immerse you in your adventure, transporting you to the game world.
Allow you to revisit difficult sections of the story as many times as desired.
DICE ACCELEROMETER SUPPORT
Roll your way to victory with accelerometer support - shaking the device will allow you to reroll your dice!
All this and more as you play through classic adventures including: Bloodbones, Caverns of the Snow Witch, Citadel of Chaos, City of Thieves, Deathtrap Dungeon, Forest of Doom, House of Hell, Island of the Lizard King, Trial of Champions and Warlock of Firetop Mountain, with more titles to come in future updates.
Originally presented by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone in the 80s and 90s, Fighting Fantasy Classics brings these timeless tales to your phone or tablet using our critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine.
Traverse the realm of Allansia, using your might and magic to hunt down evil demisorcers. Brave the dangers of Darkwood Forest to help save a doomed village of dwarves. Seek vengeance from the Pirate Lord who stole your family and destroyed your life many moons ago. Save a port-town from the wrath of an undead lord and his ghostly hound minions!
Part story, part game, in these adventures YOU ARE THE HERO!
- Fixing Achievements in House of Hell, Island of the Lizard King: we have fixed a problem with some victory achievements ( HOH - Hardcore Win. Adventurer Win, IOTLK - Adventurer Win, Free Read Win)
- Removed some image references from the Bloodbones gallery: undiscoverable images have been removed so players should be able to unlock the whole gallery.
- The Ring of Slowness in FOD will now apply a -2 Skill penalty to the bonus skill level
- Reworked the Lock of Elvin's Hair in Bloodbones -> '-1 to rolls when testing LUCK' changed to '+1 to LUCK rolls'. This will apply a +1 Luck bonus.
- Fixed the Broken Sword -2 Skill penalty in IOTLK
- Fixed multiple damage items stacking.
- Fixed Giant Wasp dealing no damage in IOTLK
- Fixed Ring of Confusion not causing the player to lose 2 Skill in IOTLK
- Dice audio triggers improved
- Fixed an incorrect link after knocking out a pirate in COT
- Fixed COT skill penalties affecting both bonus and base skill level
- Fixed a luck penalty problem with the giant idol in DD
- Fixed Luck roll popups in COT, IOTLK
- Fixed incorrect links in TOC, COC
- Fixed some items not appearing in player's inventory in TOC (short spear, rope)
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not as good as the original FF games on the IOS
Good but not as good as the original FF games on the iOS. Unfortunately those no longer work on iPad.
Would like to see more and drop the price to 1.99
This is a great rendition of the original books. My daughters and I love to read them together. It’s worth buying each for $2.98
As good as I remember
I loved the FF books, this is a good digital recreation.
- Tin Man Games Pty Ltd
- 346.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Tin Man Games 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Warlock of Firetop Mountain $3.99
- Deathtrap Dungeon $3.99
- Citadel of Chaos $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.