Figure 1 - Medical Cases
By Figure 1, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
More than 1 million healthcare professionals use Figure 1 to:
◦ Recognize rare conditions in their patients
◦ Sharpen their medical knowledge on the go
◦ Share de-identified teaching cases with a global community
◦ Communicate with one another from remote or isolated locations
◦ Send HIPAA-compliant direct messages to their colleagues
Figure 1 helps you:
◦ View thousands of real-world teaching cases from physicians and nurses in hundreds of specialties
◦ Page healthcare professionals around the world for instant feedback
◦ Communicate with your colleagues using HIPAA-compliant direct messaging
The best way to connect with:
◦ Physicians at world-renowned hospitals in more than 190 countries
◦ Healthcare professionals practicing in extreme trauma units, refugee camps, and remote areas of the world
◦ Institutions like Doctors Without Borders, Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, and Massachusetts General Hospital
What's New in Version 8.25.1
This version of Figure 1 includes bug fixes, improved onboarding, better comment filtering, and this clinical pearl from pharmacist @IDstewardship:
Remember some drugs like ceftriaxone and ertapenem have long half-lives so [there is] no benefit from extending infusions. Think cefazolin, oxacillin, nafcillin, penicillin, pip/taz, cefepime and meropenem (among a few others) when you think of extended infusion beta-lactams.
Have a clinical pearl you'd like to see in this space? Leave it in a review, tweet at @figure1, or send it to email@example.com
I love this app. I am an Oncology nurse but I love looking at all the cases. I learn a lot from other poster’s input.
Great app, so educational and interesting. Needs iPhone X support though!!