Figure - Make Music & Beats, Remix on Allihoopa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 2.2.4
We’ve been getting hyped on the retro trend of this winter's reissues of old video game consoles, that plumber guy now being on iOS, and whatnot. So we made some sounds so you can sound like those classic games too. Try combining the new Syntax Error kit with the Bassboy bass and Eight Bit Vibra lead and you’ll see what we mean. Soon you’ll be jumping head first into question marks and eating mushrooms.
Looking forward to hearing what you'll make with the new sounds on Allihoopa!
New in this release:
- New drum kit: Syntax Error
- New bass sounds: Bassboy, Future House and Thicke
- New lead sounds: Eight Bit Vibra, Hedgehog, Saw III and Triple Waves
- Fixes an annoying issue where you couldn’t 2D touch the left side of the screen if 3D touch was turned on, no matter how hard you tried.
- Rich notifications. Did someone build on your song? Listen to it directly from your home screen. Building on theirs is just another tap.
The Allihoopa Team
Ultimate Beatmaking Pal
I've been using Figure for over a year and a half and have averaged about eight tracks per month over that time. I have a studio full of equipment and use Reason for making tracks, but it's a sideline and I don't get to record as much as I would like to. But Figure is always with me, keeping my beatmaking skills sharp. And honestly, even if you have plenty of recording time in your life, it's great to limit yourself to 1, 2, 4, or 8 beats. It forces you to be creative. And when I get a chance to go into the studio, I always have a ton of musical ideas already fleshed out in Figure, ready to be extended by Reason or any other DAW into a full track.
Should have five stars
I think it's a great use of the iPhone's powerful processor and keep having a great time making little loops every time I open the app. No complains only want more content! The more the merrier. At the time when I discovered this app not only was it one of a kind but everything I was looking for and more, it contained the ability to synthesize pleasing sounds and order them into easily edited loops. What more could an audiophile ask for, when your old tunes get old just make yourself something new to listen to!
It Really Is an Amazing little app!
In the little more than 9 months that I've been using Figure, and it can be maddening at times, it also never ceases to amaze me from time to time! Does it have a boatload of features? No. But what it does, it does very well! You can be as manual or as automated as you like in your music production.
My suggesting? Get it. What do you have to lose? Well, time, basically. Hours can go by in seemingly minutes but it is so much fun❣️ And the Allihoopa experience is, well, one of the very best experiences in my life❣️
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Allihoopa AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.