Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 8 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 2.1.2
New in Figure 2.1.2:
- Profile tab! Tap Allihoopa to find your profile. Make it even prettier by adding a photo of yourself, a description of who you are, and a tag line.
- Double tap on a patch name to bring up the new patch browser. You can also hide a patch you don't like by pressing the eye icon.
- David on the Figure team suggests hiding the Kamelen lead sound, because "it's useless". I (Leo) kind of like it. Well, I made it. Don't hide it please.
- Improved Facebook sign-up and login stability
- Some of our dialog boxes were quite confusing. They now are less so. We hope.
- The in app settings have been moved to the iOS system Settings.
By the way: we've been getting some questions about who Allihoopa is. It's us! We were previously called the Propellerhead mobile team. We're now the Allihoopa mobile team. Same people, same owners, more colorful logo.
Hope you're having fun with Figure!
The Figure and Allihoopa team
Used to be Better
Coming back to this app after not using it for months, I've found it to be in a worse state...
First, Figure used to be owned by Propellerhead who now works apparently sold the app to Allihoopa. This wasn't bad until I noticed that the app keeps asking you to join their social media website. On top of that, they made it harder to upload any songs to Soundcloud. It used to be one button press away, but now you need an additional app to even upload it to another app.
I wasn't planning on writing a review at all considering I've had this app since close to the time it was released on the App Store. It saves the songs however if you do certain things like move the range of notes you used to record the song with, it'll go back to the default range of notes. This leaves the song saved as though it were higher or lower (depending on how you moved it), making it impossible to export the song out of the app with the right notes still playing.
Leaving 2 stars for what it used to be.
The dreaded Alihoopa bar remains
For long-time users of this app, the toolbar decreases the amount of working space and disrupts the visual continuity of the app. On an emotional level, it's as if the toolbar is saying, "The Alihoopa social network is more important than the music you are spending time to create."
Before, this app was a music-making tool. Now, it is being used as a lead-in to a social networking paradigm.
If I wanted a social networking app, I would have signed into the literally thousands of other social networks available in the App Store. Please, remove the banner, and put it into settings, so that users can choose if they want it to be a part of their music-making experience or not.
This app is great.
Whoever thinks allihoopa or figure isn't awesome just needs to reevaluate the program as a whole. The app itself allows you to litter ally make any type of beat. The allihoopa social site is great because it allows
You not only to download your music but you can collab any song with anyone any time.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.