By Propellerhead Software AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Propellerhead, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Propellerhead and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Propellerhead community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
• The sound of Reason on your phone!
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Adjust levels using Propellerhead’s legendary mixer
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Propellerhead
• SoundCloud Sharing
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 8 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Bug fixes and improvement
NO export of .figure files
Propellerhead removed the ability to save and export .figure files some months ago. You can still export audio, but that is not nearly as useful to me, and the function is buggy and not consistent how it cuts the loop off at the end. My understanding is they removed the ability to save .figure files externally to push people into using their Discover service online. I have very limited internet service where I live, and their "Discover" service is of no use to me. Very disappointed. I still use the app occasionally, but very rarely compared to before. I have a home studio and pay good money for useful software, but this isn't so useful to me anymore.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 25, 2015
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Propellerhead Software AB
- © 2015 Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.