File Hub Pro by imoreapps
By Gu Jing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Millions use File Hub every day to manage their files.
- Full support of iOS 11.
- AV streaming from various cloud storages and SMB/FTP/SFTP server has never been easier.
File Hub helps you accessing files on your iOS Device, Cloud Service and Remote Computer. It is powerful and intuitive, View, Play many file formats, easily transfer files between computer or iOS devices and manage files via browser on computer.
- Passcode Lock
• Simple and complex passcode support
• Lock folder with passcode
• Turn on/off passcode lock
• Change passcode
- Local File Manager
• More than 40+ file types support
• List, Details and Icon view modes support
• Deep file searching
• Create folder, Voice Memo, TXT file
• Create file from clipboard
• Rename, Copy, Move, Delete, Zip file
• Sort files by "Name", "Date", "Size", "Kind" fields
• Can extract ZIP, RAR, 7-zip, CBZ, CBR, TAR, BZ2, GZ file
• Import music from iPod library
• Import photo & video from Photos Library
• Save photo & video to Photos Library
• Import, export file from to iCloud Drive
• Open in support
- Cloud File Manager
• Support iCloud, Google drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SugarSync, Copy, Yandex.disk etc.. cloud services
• FTP, SFTP, WebDAV & Windows SMB support
• Directly upload photos from Photos Library
• View account basic informations, such as Quota, used size etc
• Directory download, upload support
• iCloud, Dropbox and OneDrive support getting share link
• Dropbox, OneDrive support viewing online PDF, photo and streaming music & video files.
• Box, Google drive, SugarSync, Yandex.disk and WebDAV only support viewing online PDF & photo files.
- TXT Viewer
• Edit TXT file
• Auto-detecting file encoding
• Multiple file encoding support
- PDF Reader
• Outline view (TOC)
• Text search with highlighting
• Thumbnail grid display
• Retina Display ready
• Large PDF files support
• Pinch and Double tap gestures support
- Photo Viewer
• View all photos in a folder, includes GIF and normal video(MP4/MOV/M4V) formats
• Pinch gesture support
• Copy photo to clipboard
• Save photo to Camera Rolls
• Send photo by email & Twitter
• AirPrint support
• View photo details (EXIF information)
- Music Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Queue music support
• Sleep timer support
• Repeat & Shuffle modes support
• Play, pause, backward and forward control
• iPod controls can be used for the music control
• Display song's info on Unlock screen
- Video Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Repeat & shuffle modes support
• Supports multiple audio & subtitle streams
• Supports majority video formats: MP4/MOV/M4V/AVI/FLV/WMV/MKV/RMVB/MPG/F4V
• Airplay MP4/MOV/M4V video formats
• Multiple audio tracks support.
• Built-in and external ASS, SSA, SMI, SRT subtitles support.
• TV-Out support
- File Sharing
• Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
• Supports Wi-Fi Bluetooth & AirDrop transfer
• Send files as attachments (size under 20MB)
• Multiple themes support
• Universal app
• And much more!
What's New in Version 6.2
This is a major update for version 6.x, it fixed below major issues.
- FTP/SFTP/SMB/WebDAV media playback issue
- Lyrics display for local music playback issue
- Downloading folder form cloud services issue
- TXT viewer crash issue
- App crashes when Bluetooth display name length exceeds allowable limit
- Some minor bugs for PDF viewer in multitasking state
Also added some new feature(s)
- Compatible with the next generation iPhone device
- Support of multiple files transfer for AirDrop
Simplicity is the best word to decried this file manager
This app hasn't been recommended a lot by advertisers. How could any person get access to such fantastic file app?
One thing I want to say is that I used this app before and accidentally erase my iPad and I tried to reinstall it, but so many times I just cannot find it due to its normal name. In order to find this app and use it again, I spent at least one hour to look all my purchased app one by one. The third time I repeat my whole procedure, I finally found it and I would never forget this ordinary name again.
Excellent! Highly recommend!
Fast, reliable, easy, as good as it gets
This app organizes and opens everything, videos and documents, I have thrown at it.
I use it everyday and couldn't be happier. This is the best app of its kind I have tried. I have the paid version and I got my money worth right of the gate when the app opened and played a .rmvb media file.
The app has a ton of functionality, I have zero complaints about the app. This is the BEST file manager in iOS, I have been using this app for years
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 99.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gu Jing
- © 2016 iMoreApps Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.