File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Fixed bug with Add Photos on iPad
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks! Your File Manager is::
🔥THE FILE MANAGER🔥.. I have downloaded and tried literally every “FILE MANAGER” in the App Store.. Even in comparison to the new File Manager/Folder that came with the latest iOS 11 update.. This File Manager is probably what most people were expecting in the latest iOS 11 Folder/File update to be.. So, if you need a LEGiT File Manager check this out, you can.. 🌟🌟🌟access and Import your Photos, Videos, iTunes, Paste clipboard copy, Add file from the Web, WiFi transfer, WebDAV, FTP, Cloud Access(Dropbox, Google, Box, iCloud, Google Drive, One Drive.)
🔥🔥 Copy Move Share Delete ZIP, Write a note, browse the internet, Create folders, add a note. By Far this is the ONLY FILE MANAGER that actually works like I personally believed it would an should function. So thanks!
Ps ..Real quick I wanted to ask if you could update your Life Coach App.. I was going to Install that too but needs update iOS 11..it looks awesome too !! I’d appreciate it, I really wanted to install that app !! After I installed this I literally installed all your apps available.. I don’t know how I haven’t found your apps before tonight..THANKS 🙏 Keep up the Great Work! Form Function an Visually appealing.
Great Organizational App!
I love this app in almost every way. It's very intuitive, easy to use and organize. The only reason I'm only giving it 4 stars, is I don't seem to be able to open some Microsoft Office files, 2010 files I think, and it isn't indicated that I should not be able to open these files. When I figure out how I can get those files to work I can easily rate this app 5 stars.
Still love this app for organizing and maintaining files. Some of the 3 & less ratings seem to be based on assumptions how they think the app works as opposed to how it actually works. Giving it 5 stars as I have learned what files it supports.
Still think this is great app. Makes maintaining and retaining files on your iPhone "normal", just like you might do in your office.
I don't use the app much but really needed it for the wifi sync feature once I switched to wireless charging the only complaint I have is that once I upload files onto the phone I can't see the long file names of what's on the phone. Most of my files are segmented inside folders inside more folders and the file path is really long. When I'm looking at the file list in a browser on my computer a lot of times I can't see the file name because it's cut off. All I can see is the folder name and I can't scroll or resize the column. Please fix this, it's the only good app that has this feature that I've found.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.