File Manager (FREE)
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
What's New in Version 2.7.3
- Fixed share button for PDF files
- Fixed audio buttons
Very useful - a 'must have' utility
How else could I store and organize files from various apps on my iPad? I can keep all of my financial stuff, from spreadsheets to PDF statements, in a folder. And keep my elderly mother's financials in a sub-folder. Etc, etc.
I'm a big fan of this app as it organizes my kids school stuff important papers and photos. I simply rename things with a date and then delete as necessary.
File manager is so helpful. I use it almost every day. It makes hearing text so much quicker and easier to download and access
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases