File Shelf Star
By qing qing yu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
File Shelf Star is a file management tool, it can help you manage your files better.
● You can add any files here, including the folder.
● You can create file category in order to manage them conveniently.
● You can search for files in current category and all categories.
● You can set image file to the desktop image.
● You can ascending and descending order files.
● You can add file labels, It's easier to find files.
● You can move files from one category to another category.
● You can modify the category name.
● Move files into the buffer in order to manage your files better, can also let your desktop become cleaner.
● Support drag and drop to add files.
● Contact us
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email.
Email address : email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
1, Add app user guide.
2, Press and hold one second to drag and drop files.
Does the Job
Application is typical of a bookshelf design. I realized that when I made the purchase. For my purposes, and at this time, it does the job; however, rudiment flaws such as file “is not exist” instead of “does not exist”, plus, the inability to track movement of files indicates this bookshelf is not ready for the family room. I.e., if I happen to move a document off my desktop to my documents folder, but previously (before the move to my documents folder) placed that same file on the bookshelf within this app, the app is unable to find the file after the move. I have to delete the file within the app, then tag it again with the new location of that moved file.
Was excited by File Shelf Free, but File Shelf Star appears to be the same thing, without the features listed above.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 26, 2013
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: qing qing yu
- © 2015 qing qing yu
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor