The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other devices and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other devices and computers.
Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(1) using:
• File Storage (this app). You only pay once when devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps.
• Local Cloud(2).
• File Storage Companion(3).
• File Transfer(4).
• The iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(2) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-ios/
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
We've redesigned File Storage to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesnt work with the Files App on ios.
It shows up as a location in the Files App of ios but will not show any content. Customer support emails go unanswered.
This app has potential, but when is my opinion is that the original app designer made the first review...waaaaaay over the top and way too much information about this app that they "stumbled across....." Yeah right. Nice try... Don't be stupid and waste your money like I might have if I didn't run across this app for free. With all of the security issues we have today, trust me when I say that that you don't want this open door to all of your files and private info. There's much better apps that at least offer some password protection. "Video Downloader Pro" (I don't own it - I like it). It also allows password protection, WEBDAV and wireless file transfer from your pc. Can also use the app store to drag and drop files. 6-pin password if you choose as well as allowing you to set your own password protection through your WEBDAV server security. Plays audio files, allows local and cloud storage, as well as playing encoded files flawlessly (even x265 HEVC video files, along with all other codec formats, audio and video). Also have the ability to create and organize folders, background audio playing (from outside the app). You can also organize and view your photo library. Sorry to bash this but when an app developer flaunts their own lackluster app, it runs me the wrong way, especially with all of the security issues that exist today. There are much better FREE apps out there even.
After using this app for a while, I must say it works very well. If you want an app to store files in one place on your device then this is the one. There aren't too many frills. Hopefully, the developers will keep it that way.
It is very easy to rename files and move them among a folder structure and, of course, open them in other apps. Also, files can be transferred between iOS devices VERY fast.
Plus, there is a small PC applet that makes it painless to transfer files to and from my desktop and laptop. The advantage of this is iTunes does not have to be launched. Plus, entire folder structures can be transferred. And again, it is very fast -- faster than my FTP app (however, I do have to be at the PC; otherwise, this app does work just fine with my FTP app).
This app also links to Dropbox and Google Drive, creating Dropbox and Google Drive folders to go along with the other folders.
One thing I would like to see -- and have brought this to the attention of the developers (and received a nice response): capability to move a file from Dropbox or Google Drive into a folder in File Storage. This can already be accomplished by opening the file into another app and then opening it back into File Storage, but it shouldn't have to be that cumbersome.
I am very happy with this app and do recommend it.
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2017 Delite Studio S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.