By Octavio Chango
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
File2HD 1.0 for iPhone: Provides all File2HD.com site functionality on a simple iPhone application.
**Must have a File2HD Premium account for it to work!**
- Download files from any site. (Integrated browser to avoid manually typing URLs)
- Integrated converter; download FLV files as MP3 or MP4.
- Preview multimedia files directly on the application. (MP3/MP4/Images)
- All the downloaded files are available on iTunes (File Sharing), so you can manage the files on your computer and add them to your Music/Video library.
- Works on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad versions 3.1.3 and above.
- Many updates coming soon...
What's New in Version 1.0017
+ Allow open/share the downloaded files on any other installed application, for example Dropbox (iOS 3.2+)
+ AirPlay video playback (iOS 4.3+)
+ Don't break the downloads if the application is on background (iOS 4.0+)
+ Keep WIFI on while application is open
+ Icon optimized for retina devices
+ URL processing bug fixes
+ Stability on old devices (iPhone original and iPhone 3G)
- Bug Fixes
This app is ok but a bit puzzling at first; I didn't know to work it out until I played around with it. It's a good app but not worthy since you can just go to their web site and do the same stuff for free. They should add some more stuff that's not on the web site to make it more appealing.
Wonderful to have
Been using the web site for years.
Awesome deserves a 5 star
It's let's me download videos just like my psp dose