FileApp ( File Manager & Document Reader )
By DigiDNA SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileApp is a file and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
FileApp reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
FileApp will let you store files and folders on your iOS device just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac.
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
- USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
- Robust wireless file transfer to computer via Wi-Fi (HTTP, FTP)
- Stores any file sent from any third party app (Mail, Safari...)
- Allows to "Open In..." any compatible app (Pages, Numbers, iBooks...)
- Secure folder protects files when the device is locked with a passcode
DOCUMENTS & FILES
- System-wide Pasteboard - copy text and images, paste them to FileApp to create a file automatically!
- Powerful PDF Editor with annotation, edition, comments and bookmarks support
- Create and edit text files (.txt, .html, .xml … )
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), all formats supported
- RTF and Plain Text
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- HTML files
- Safari Web Archives
- ZIP (Uncompress zip archives)
- Send documents via email attachments
- Open attachments from "Mail" app
- Built-in image editor with many filters and enhancements
- Instant image sharing to Twitter & Facebook
- Send multiple images via email attachments
- Import pictures and movies both from Camera Roll and Photo Library
- Take pictures within FileApp
MUSIC & VIDEOS
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Background, Continuous, Shuffle and Repeat play modes available
- Full AirPlay support
- File encryption with iOS Data Protection
- Passcode to protect FileApp at startup
- Wireless transfer Password if needed
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Added support for 3D Touch Quick Actions ( iPhone 6s and 6s Plus )
- Added support for 3D Touch Peek and Pop ( iPhone 6s and 6s Plus )
- Added support for iOS 9 Multitasking ( iPad )
- Updated PDF Component
- Fixed issues with editing text in landscape mode
- Fixed Open In FileApp sometimes copying but not opening the file
- Fixed crash when importing from Storage Providers whilst not in the Files and Folders view
- Other minor fixes and improvements
My favorite file organizer
I can't really understand why people complain that this app does not have cloud support, when they fail to notice that it is the only app in its class that so seamlessly allows you to transfer any and all files on your iPhone to your computer either wired or wirelessly. You can also email the same files to yourself. So what of the complaints about really? This app does more with that seamless transfer then if you just had the cloud integration some other lesser apps have.
This app also unzips zip files, And can read just about any type of document file. It also has encryption support, with photo and microphone note taking ability.
Is a very reliable app, and the best file management system out there, especially with the Disk Aid integration on your computer.
I hope the developers continue to update and support this app regardless of some reviewers who seem ignorant of it's capabilities.
App keeps crashing
This app has helped me transfer files from my computer to my iPad and vice versa for about a year now. It worked nicely. However, after updating it, it crashes when I open an image or some other files. The engineers must fix the crash and improve the open in to include more apps. I have switched to another app.
Can't export because file is not a file any other program can use
I'm not sure what the deal is with Apple products and their apps, but it makes it difficult things around. This and exports in a file that nothing else can read, even other Apple apps. That makes this particular app useless although the layout a user interface is nice.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: DigiDNA SARL
- © 2006-2014 DigiDNA Sarl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.