FileApp ( File Manager & Document Reader )
By DigiDNA SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileApp is a file and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
FileApp reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
FileApp will let you store files and folders on your iOS device just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac.
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
- USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
- Robust wireless file transfer to computer via Wi-Fi (HTTP, FTP)
- Stores any file sent from any third party app (Mail, Safari...)
- Allows to "Open In..." any compatible app (Pages, Numbers, iBooks...)
- Secure folder protects files when the device is locked with a passcode
DOCUMENTS & FILES
- System-wide Pasteboard - copy text and images, paste them to FileApp to create a file automatically!
- Powerful PDF Editor with annotation, edition, comments and bookmarks support
- Create and edit text files (.txt, .html, .xml … )
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), all formats supported
- RTF and Plain Text
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- HTML files
- Safari Web Archives
- ZIP (Uncompress zip archives)
- Send documents via email attachments
- Open attachments from "Mail" app
- Built-in image editor with many filters and enhancements
- Instant image sharing to Twitter & Facebook
- Send multiple images via email attachments
- Import pictures and movies both from Camera Roll and Photo Library
- Take pictures within FileApp
MUSIC & VIDEOS
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Background, Continuous, Shuffle and Repeat play modes available
- Full AirPlay support
- File encryption with iOS Data Protection
- Passcode to protect FileApp at startup
- Wireless transfer Password if needed
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Small fixes
Very nice but lacks some capabilities
This is a very essy to use app and it has a very good user interface. But it's somewhat lacking in its cloud storage integration (just iCloud and Dropbox, as far as I can see), and it isn't as easy to transfer files wirelessly between the phone and the computer as in some other apps. Transfers can be done using a web browser or using an FTP server, but direct wifi transfers are easier though they are not supported.
You can also secure files (individually as well as the entire app's contents) to prevent unauthorized access. One missing feature is Touch ID for access. Instead, a simple four-digit passkey is used.
If you need a very simple document transfer and storage app, without a lot of advanced features, this app is excellent.
It's amazing app but
I have a problem when I play music/video it's working but in background or home screen or when I open another app it doesn't work !
Can't markup on iPad Pro
I have used this app for a long time on my iPhone and really like it, especially the markup feature. However, the markup does not activate on my iPad Pro.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: DigiDNA SARL
- © 2006-2014 DigiDNA Sarl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.