FileApp ( File Manager & Document Reader )
By DigiDNA SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileApp is a file and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
FileApp reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
FileApp will let you store files and folders on your iOS device just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac.
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
- USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
- Robust wireless file transfer to computer via Wi-Fi (HTTP, FTP)
- Stores any file sent from any third party app (Mail, Safari...)
- Allows to "Open In..." any compatible app (Pages, Numbers, iBooks...)
- Secure folder protects files when the device is locked with a passcode
DOCUMENTS & FILES
- System-wide Pasteboard - copy text and images, paste them to FileApp to create a file automatically!
- Powerful PDF Editor with annotation, edition, comments and bookmarks support
- Create and edit text files (.txt, .html, .xml … )
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), all formats supported
- RTF and Plain Text
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- HTML files
- Safari Web Archives
- ZIP (Uncompress zip archives)
- Send documents via email attachments
- Open attachments from "Mail" app
- Built-in image editor with many filters and enhancements
- Instant image sharing to Twitter & Facebook
- Send multiple images via email attachments
- Import pictures and movies both from Camera Roll and Photo Library
- Take pictures within FileApp
MUSIC & VIDEOS
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Background, Continuous, Shuffle and Repeat play modes available
- Full AirPlay support
- File encryption with iOS Data Protection
- Passcode to protect FileApp at startup
- Wireless transfer Password if needed
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Added support for 3D Touch Quick Actions ( iPhone 6s and 6s Plus )
- Added support for 3D Touch Peek and Pop ( iPhone 6s and 6s Plus )
- Added support for iOS 9 Multitasking ( iPad )
- Updated PDF Component
- Fixed issues with editing text in landscape mode
- Fixed Open In FileApp sometimes copying but not opening the file
- Fixed crash when importing from Storage Providers whilst not in the Files and Folders view
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Best File App !!!
I've used this file app for about 4 years now.. It works super and is easy to use. I run my whole business customers files on it , in conjunction with a scanner app. It dose what it says and is easier to use then many other file and document app's I have used in the past. You can organize files anyway you like and rename them anytime you want to !! Plus so much more !
I had customers call or text me before, asking for another copy of invoice because they lost their copy and I could quickly look it up in the file app and click them another copy, just like that.... And on the road.... You can build your files wherever your at... Anytime, anywhere, anything... I've used with iPhone 4s & 6 Plus, and never had a problem or crash... I'm sold on this great FileApp.. It's more then worth it's cost by far. ~ Thank you again.
P.S. There are some negative reviews about this app,, but they don't seem legit, and it's kinda funny to read them and can see that there are still a lot of slow tech savvy individual's out there still ,,, this is the future, get with it. !!! 😃😄
My favorite file organizer
I can't really understand why people complain that this app does not have cloud support, when they fail to notice that it is the only app in its class that so seamlessly allows you to transfer any and all files on your iPhone to your computer either wired or wirelessly. You can also email the same files to yourself. So what of the complaints about really? This app does more with that seamless transfer then if you just had the cloud integration some other lesser apps have.
This app also unzips zip files, And can read just about any type of document file. It also has encryption support, with photo and microphone note taking ability.
Is a very reliable app, and the best file management system out there, especially with the Disk Aid integration on your computer.
I hope the developers continue to update and support this app regardless of some reviewers who seem ignorant of it's capabilities.
App keeps crashing
This app has helped me transfer files from my computer to my iPad and vice versa for about a year now. It worked nicely. However, after updating it, it crashes when I open an image or some other files. The engineers must fix the crash and improve the open in to include more apps. I have switched to another app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: DigiDNA SARL
- © 2006-2014 DigiDNA Sarl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.