FileBrowser for Business
By Stratospherix Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for enterprises using MDM solutions.
INCREDIBLE NEW FEATURE: Use the document picker in Office/iWork apps to open files from networked computers, edit them and automatically save back.
== Bulk purchase discount available via iTunes Business Store ==
FileBrowser continues to be constantly updated with new features, including integrations with new iOS capabilities as Apple make them available.
Have you disabled SMB1 on your file servers due to the recent ransomware attack? FileBrowser for Business supports SMB2 and SMB3 protocols (including encrypted share access), allowing you to continue working.
With ‘FileBrowser for Business’, IT administrators can enable direct and secure file sharing access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks using Active Directory logon details. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
iOS MDM integration
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Tight integration with Sonicwall’s MobileConnect app for on-demand VPN connection
- Requires no additional software on enterprise servers
FileBrowser uses the SMB network access protocol (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
Try our free FileBrowserLite app to test connectivity. Read our www.stratospherix.com support page for help getting connected. You can also email email@example.com for fast friendly help. Please Note - we are only able to provide support in English.
What's New in Version 9.8
* Multiple email attachments are now easier to send.
* Capture and upload multiple photos into the current folder.
* Capture multiple photos into multi page PDF.
* Compress remote folders.
* Improved file sync error mesages
* Fixed a crash when playing FLAC files.
* Fixed document picker when using On Demand credentials.
My Most-Used App
I'll admit, I was annoyed a couple of months ago when they kept bombarding me with a rating nag, but even with that little snag noted, I cannot deny that this is the most-used app that I have, and indeed I launch probably 30% of my actions from FileBrowser. This is a quality, polished piece of software, and I'm grateful that there are companies like Stratospherix to bring desktop usability to mobile devices.
Makes the iPad much more useful
App does what it claims and makes the iPad much more useful for me in a business setting. I was easily able to connect to our LAN. and SharePoint sites to open PDF files, pass them to PDF Epert or Bluebeam Revu, mark them up with the Apple Pencil and save them back to their original location. This is exactly the workflow I was hoping to achieve with the iPad Pro. FB makes it possible.
Access Network Files from iPad
Functionality is solid and the app is easy to use.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 9.8
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stratospherix
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.