FileBrowser for Business
By Stratospherix Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for enterprises using MDM solutions.
INCREDIBLE NEW FEATURE: Use the document picker in Office/iWork apps to open files from networked computers, edit them and automatically save back.
With ‘FileBrowser for Business’, IT administrators can enable direct and secure file sharing access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks using Active Directory logon details. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
iOS MDM integration
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Tight integration with Sonicwall’s MobileConnect app for on-demand VPN connection
- Requires no additional software on enterprise servers
FileBrowser uses the SMB network access protocol (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
Try our free FileBrowserLite app to test connectivity. Read our www.stratospherix.com support page for help getting connected. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for fast friendly help. Please Note - we are only able to provide support in English.
What's New in Version 9.5
* Fixed crash when copying from a NAS drive to another folder on a NAS drive.
* Add support for EXR image files.
* Photo Library now shows original filenames of movies & photos.
* Added option to not record folder browsing history.
* Fixed Annotate menu option in image viewer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stratospherix
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.