FileCalendar is a combination of file manager and calendar. It lets you attach over 20 frequent file types to events. If you use this app you don’t have to go fishing into your email to look for the document that covers the agenda or the information you will be reviewing. Now, you simply tap on the event, and just below it will be all the attachments you need.
You can save a limited number of pictures and documents. Adding contacts is unlimited. If the app works fine for you, we’ll be happy when you get the full version.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events, either through the app FileCalendar or through other apps. It is even possible to capture snapshots and movies from the built-in camera and store them in your event.
Files can then be renamed, shared and uploaded to cloud storage apps such as Dropbox, iCloud Drive or Google Drive. Images can be posted.
FileCalendar is a powerful calendar app in itself. You can edit and add calendar events. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your existing iPhone and iPad calendar. Files will only be stored on the devices on which they have been attached to calendar events.
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Create zip files
•Delete events in the search function
- Homburg&Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Homburg & Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.