FileCalendar is an incredibly useful app that works directly with your iPhone and iPad calendars. With FileCalendar app you can attach files, notes and contacts to the events.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events. Just open FileCalendar, go to the event and download the files from your cloud. You can also upload files from FileCalendar to other apps. Furthermore you can send files from other apps to FileCalendar to add them to your events.
It is even possible to shoot images and movies from the built-in camera and store them in your event.
Additionally, files can be RENAMED, SHARED and uploaded to your cloud storage apps (Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Google Drive) or even posted.
FileCalendar is a powerful calendar app in itself. You can edit calendar events and add additional appointments. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your existing iPad and iPhone calendars. Pay attention: files will be stored locally on your iPad or iPhone.
Try out this app for free on your device. You can use FileCalendar Lite.
• Prepare in advance for important events with FileCalendar. Save files to the agenda. Take notes, add contacts (like meeting participants) from the phone app.
• When you are a sales representative, FileCalendar allows you to save important files and contact information for any upcoming appointment.
• When you're a claims adjuster or any other expert, you can create photos or small movies during your appointment with FileCalendar. The recordings will be saved in the event.
• Use ZIP file function: ask your back office for extended appointment information (offers, pricing, and negotiation options) and get that as a ZIP file send to your email account on your device. Zip files can be transferred (directly from the email attachment) with just few clicks to FileCalendar and unpacked in the event.
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Write notes
• Zip and unzip files
Change the day of the beginning of the week!
Ratings and Reviews
Limited in scope and usability
There’s no Week view—which is a perquisite—and essential for any decent calendar app. Also, no way to “unsubscribe” from US Holidays. When I uncheck the option, it just reverts to a subscribed with check mark again. Really frustrating and wish it was a more full-rounded calendar app than trying to be everything and not including key features to really perform well as a calendar go-to. Attachment of files is helpful, but I still want Week view and to have options to tailor my calendar better without pre-prescribed events that I cannot delete.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! At the request of many users, we have created a new FileCalendar version with integrated week view. The version is already in the test and is expected to be released in May.
Regarding the holiday calendar, we would be grateful if you could contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I hold several in-depth meetings on a weekly basis. Ive been using a journal to document meeting overviews and a separate note app to bullet what i want to cover. This app makes it much easier to do this all within the app, with the added benefit of having it all stored in a calendar. Now I dont need to switch between apps to recall what transpired at a particular meeting on a particular day. Just a fantastic app.
Just Two Problems.....
Great calendar, but the main view (month) is too small and not easy to glance over. It needs to be larger and make use of the iphone screen pace. A widget would be nice also. Please add option for app to open to week view. It always defaults back to month view.
Developer Response ,
Yes. We think so too. We will definitely enlarge the navigation area (month view). The concept is already prepared and should be implemented with the next release.
- Homburg&Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Homburg & Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.