FileExplorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files without iTunes sync.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective!
I really love this app. I just wish the UI when playing videos would look much more nicer on iPh X. The top and bottom bars don’t reach to the sides of the phone and it’s a bit uneasy to look at on X.
And I can’t move the files to one folder to another within the app. It’s such a bummer cause all the files i download from the computer are only staying under the same folder. Have to use the apple files app every time i want my files to move to another folder.
Also the subtitles will just stuck there when you fast forward a video. If i want the subtitles right,I had to close the video and forward it to where i want. I could get to add subtitles back on only after that
Other than those issues, it’s a great app.
I’ll upgrade to pro version anyway cause i find it convenient and really love it.
I got this app to delete & move files on a remote Windows-based NAS on my network from my iPhone. It's works great for deleting the files. Setup was very easy and the UI is extremely simple and easy to navigate (unless your a brain washed Windows user). I was deleting files within 2 minutes after downloading! However I cannot seem to move files from one folder to another. Until it can do this simple function I cannot give it 5 stars, but otherwise a gem of an app! Well done developers, well done!
Allows File Transfer from Nas to Ipad
This app allows file transfer from your nas or other network connected device to the iPad. Other apps require you to be at your desktop computer to move files between the iPad and the desktop computer or Nas. This app allows the iPad to initiate the file transfer, which is great if your desktop is on another floor from where you use the iPad. I use it often. As another reviewer said it will also play music files outside of iTunes.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Skyjos Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.