FileExplorer - File Manager for Computer and NAS
By Skyjos Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5 million downloads!
FileExplorer helps you to access files on your computer (macOS, Windows, Linux), NAS. Stream movies and musics to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage files, documents, photos without iTunes sync.
* Access files on network shares: macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS, SMB/CIFS, WebDAV, FTP and SFTP.
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
What's New in Version 6.1
* Added French translation.
* Added "Retry" button for transfer failure items.
* Fixed an issue that file names are displayed in lowercase with Dropbox connection.
* Fixed an compatibility issue with Nginx WebDAV server.
* Fixed compatibility issue with iOS 10.3 on some devices.
A profound pleasure to use
The utility of this app cannot be stated clearly. It can access files on nearly any system. I wish I could pay for it!!!! Amazing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 72.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- © Skyjos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.