FileExplorer - File Manager for Computer and NAS
By Steven Zhang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FileExplorer helps you to access files on your computer (macOS, Windows, Linux), NAS. Stream movies and musics to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage files, documents, photos without iTunes sync.
* Access files on network shares: macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS, SMB/CIFS, WebDAV, FTP and SFTP.
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
Follow us on Twitter: @SkyjosApps
What's New in Version 6.0
FileExplorer 6 is here.
* New "Nearby Devices" feature for transfer files between iPhone and iPad.
* Rearrage connection list.
* Adds ability to create and edit text files.
* Supports SFTP (via SSH) Connection
* Supports explicit and implicit FTP over TLS.
* Auto discover FTP servers in local network.
* Adds row actions on folder view for email, open-in, stream-to etc.
* Displays folder summary.
* Displays music album on folder view.
* New music player
* Supports RAW formats: NEF, CR2, DNG, ARW etc
* Display GIF in Photo Library.
* New slideshow user interface
* Adds range selection (tap and drag selection) on photo library.
* Keeps photo gallery alive after deleting a photo.
* Adds an option to show/hide iCloud Drive.
* Adds an option to turn on/off Touch ID.
* Adds an option to turn on/off network discovery.
Exactly what I was looking for
This app is what exactly I was looking for to securely (SFTP) access my NAS (FREENAS) remotely. I tried a lot of apps, however, none worked properly. This app was very straight forward and easy to setup up in terms of SFTP! Browsing functionality is great, very easy to use. A manual is included, however, it might be a bit better if there could be more content in it for support. I think a nice improvement would be to have multiple themes, i.e. night mode. The support team was very helpful and answered my question efficiently and in a timely manner. I would recommend this app for anyone who wants to browse there server remotely.
Can't connect to my windows admin share...loads forever & nothing happens. Changing my password after uninstalling...
Great app. Works very well. Please add slideshow support for animated gifs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 72.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Steven Zhang
- © Skyjos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.