FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files without iTunes sync.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
Sync files with network shares and FTP Servers.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
FE File Explorer 8 is here. This is a BIG update with a lot of exciting features which are requested by you guys.
First of all, we're happen to announce that FileExplorer is renamed to FE File Explorer. There is so many apps called "File Explorer" out there. We want to make difference with them.
* Compatible with iOS 12
* New Korean localization by JuHak Lee. Thank you, Lee. We're appreciated for your translation and testing.
* iCloud integration
* Displays FE File Explorer in "On My iPhone" of iOS Files app.
* Supports ePub books
Improvements for file transfer:
* We redesigned the entire file transfer module. Now you can resolve file conflicts with "Replace", "Keep Both" and "Skip" during file transfer.
* Drag and drop to tranfer files within app.
* Drag and drop to tranfser files between apps (iPad only).
* Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Sync files with network shares and FTP Servers.
* Covert photos from HEIC to JPG during file transfer. You can turn on/off this feature in app settings.
* The video in Live Photo can be included or excluded during file transfer. Turn it on or off in app settings.
Improvements for video and music player :
* 15 seconds fast forward and rewind. Double tapping is for 30 seconds:).
* Force landscape mode for videos on iPhone.
* Display video thumbnails on folder view.
* Add "Copy to" and "Move to" on context menu.
* Zip files with password
* Improves files app extension
* Fixes bugs
Leave us a review on App Store if you think our work is useful for you.
Ratings and Reviews
I got this app to delete & move files on a remote Windows-based NAS on my network from my iPhone. It's works great for deleting the files. Setup was very easy and the UI is extremely simple and easy to navigate (unless your a brain washed Windows user). I was deleting files within 2 minutes after downloading! However I cannot seem to move files from one folder to another. Until it can do this simple function I cannot give it 5 stars, but otherwise a gem of an app! Well done developers, well done!
Allows File Transfer from Nas to Ipad
This app allows file transfer from your nas or other network connected device to the iPad. Other apps require you to be at your desktop computer to move files between the iPad and the desktop computer or Nas. This app allows the iPad to initiate the file transfer, which is great if your desktop is on another floor from where you use the iPad. I use it often. As another reviewer said it will also play music files outside of iTunes.
Good for network files, but not local files
VERY limited support for accessing local files, only access is manuals and photos. Cannot access downloads, documents or other local content. I give it 3 stars for network access especially for my NAS, but I'd really like to be able to copy local files to network servers. Not very intuitive to use, but you get used to the dumbed down Apple interface soon, especially if you are coming from a PC environment.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 110.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Skyjos Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.