“FileHub Plus” is an application software for FileHub Plus.
•Supports both iPhone and iPad with iOS platform 5.1 and above.
•The main interface displays DLNA Media Contents :video, photo, music and documents
•Support search function based on DLNA media
•Supports list / thumbnail view, support sharing operation for photos, music and
• Support copy/cut/delete/create/rename operation and support local/ FileHub Plus
data transmission in /between
• Support to play the photos by slideshow mode
• Support music artwork shows, repeat mode setting, time line drag operation
• Support network and device’s parameters setting
• Audio playing: Support formats of .MP3、.AAC、.m4a、.wav、.aiff
• Video playing: Support formats of .M4V, .MP4, .MOV
• Photo playing: Support formats of jpg,tiff,bmp, gif(image)
• Document: Support formats of .keynote、.numbers、.page、.xls/.xlsx, .doc/docx、
•Also support open in third party applet by long pressing the file.
•Support .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .numbers, .pages, .key and etc. file format
Ratings and Reviews
Sluggish, limited, poor UI and no iPhone X support
Seems in desperate need of a massive update, the File Hub Plus app which is goes with RavPowers File Hub has a lot of potential but falls short in nearly every way. Frequent transfer failures, locks and freezes, archaic user interface, not updated to support HEIF/HEVC File formats, and limited functionality. It can do basic needs primarily stream standard video and photo formats but is crippled by all the issues above. It’s free so has some uses but for what it is, it leaves a lot to be desired.
I’m hoping the feedback is heard and applied soon with an update for even iPhone X support.
Finally. device I needed but search function does not work
Please add search function that searches within folders and between folders.
Finally!! I was looking for something like this. I can transfer files to my external hard drive and view movies, but I tried searching for files and the search function is not working. Please fix. Thanks!
Best Travel Device
This device and app work seamlessly for traveling without a laptop. It works perfectly for offloading large video files from SD cards and my iPhone onto external drives and SSD’s. The app isn’t glamorous but it has all the tools needed and is dependable which is what matters most to me: function over form!
- Shenzhen NearbyExpress Technology Development Company Limited
- 120.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RAVPower.com Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.