FILEMAKER GO 16
FILEMAKER GO 16 IN ACTION
Transform your business with FileMaker Go 16. FileMaker Go is an app that runs FileMaker-based custom apps on iPad and iPhone. Connect to your data anywhere so you can easily share information with your team while on the go. These mobile custom apps have the full power and capability of the FileMaker Platform. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more.
Use FileMaker Pro to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to run these apps on iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert bar codes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 16
Create apps for iPad and iPhone that are sure to delight:
- Animations and transitions with scripts: Use script steps to provide visual transitions when navigating through your custom apps, such as when going from a list view to a detailed view of a record.
- Enhanced signature capture: In addition to full screen, display the signature capture screen as an overlay or embedded in a layout.
- Region-monitoring script step: Automatically perform an action or get location-based information when an iOS device detects a nearby, predefined iBeacon or geofence.
- Custom paper sizes: Add user-defined paper sizes and reorder existing paper sizes when printing in FileMaker Go.
- OAuth 2.0 support for accounts: Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker apps.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Connecting to custom apps hosted on FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server requires the purchase of User Connections along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses general bug fixes and compatibility issues related to iPhone X and iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
FileMaker Only Gets Better
FileMaker Go 16 is an incredible tool that allows DocuWrx to quickly build beautiful, user-friendly mobile applications for our clients to help them better manage their businesses.
With this latest release, it is obvious that FileMaker focused on how to improve the experience for mobile FileMaker users. FileMaker Go 16 enabled DocuWrx developers to use script steps to provide animations and transitions to help guide the user as they navigate through their custom FileMaker Go application. It also allows for automatic actions to be taken when an iOS device detects an iBeacon or crosses a predefined geofence.
FileMaker Go 16 has been an absolute game-changer for our team at DocuWrx and for our clients!
Best Option for Mobile Data Use
I love FileMaker Go! I've used it in every version since they released it.
It provides a very consistent experience that matches the actual desktop FileMaker experience really well. The file functions almost perfectly in the mobile experience. Best used when the screens are optimized for mobile, but I have even been able to open up some layouts designed for desktop on my iPad Pro, and they have worked beautifully. It is my number one go to tool for accessing my data on iPhone or iPad.
Yay it runs well, but not full screen on iPhone X
Files from FileMaker open right up with no complaints. But like I said in the title, it doesn't use the whole screen on the iPhone X. C'mon FileMaker, doesn't Apple own you? Why don't you support the hardware? There is almost 1/2 inch at the top and 1/2 inch at the bottom of my screen that are unusable. I could be putting that space to good use if your app was updated to use the full screen of my iPhone.
Also it would be nice if the actual database made it easier to support landscape and portrait views. ;)
- FileMaker, Inc.
- 182.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.