FILEMAKER GO 15
FILEMAKER GO 15 IN ACTION
Transform your business with FileMaker Go 15. FileMaker Go is a free app that runs FileMaker-based custom apps on iPad and iPhone. Connect to your data anywhere so you can easily share information with your team while on the go. These mobile custom apps have the full power and capability of FileMaker desktop custom apps. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections on-site, and more.
Use FileMaker Pro to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to run these apps on iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert bar codes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 15
Get new features to harness the power of iOS with FileMaker Go 15.
- Touch ID support – Securely access your custom apps by unlocking them with a touch of your finger.
- 3D Touch support – Directly launch recent files and access the Launch Center on 3D Touch-enabled devices from the FileMaker Go icon on the home screen.
- App extensions: content customization – Leverage the unique capabilities of other apps on your iOS device to share and modify your FileMaker content.
- App extensions: cloud-based file sharing – Easily send and receive files including documents, images, videos, and more via cloud storage services such as iCloud, and popular file sharing apps on your device.
- iBeacon support – Display relevant, location-based information in FileMaker Go from data transmitted by iBeacon devices you’ve previously enabled.
SHARING WITH YOUR TEAM
- Connecting to custom apps hosted on FileMaker Server requires the purchase of User Connections along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Apps created using FileMaker Pro 12 and later can be opened and shared with FileMaker Go 15.
- FileMaker Go 15 clients are able to connect to FileMaker Server 15, 14 and 13. FileMaker Go 15 cannot connect to FileMaker Server 12 and earlier.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses general bug fixes and compatibility issues related to iOS 10.3.
Ratings and Reviews
FM Pro is the easiest to use database ever
I've used FileMaker since mid 1990s, originally on the Mac and now on Windows too. It's is *so easy* to start with and make your own database. It comes with a bunch of free example templates which are not bad, and if you're a learner you can small changes to those. You can also start a database from scratch or importing from say Excel or CSV files.
FileMaker is easy but also very powerful and multiple tables can be linked together to create a fully relational, highly normalized system (don't worry if you don't know what that is yet).
Warning: while this iOS app is free, the cost of the main FileMaker program on Windows or Mac is not cheap, and it is not optional. I have created customized sales and inventory database for my business, and so I prefer to use the more fully featured Advanced version.
There's a web interface so that other people (like my employees) can use their browser to check on our inventory of materials and customers' orders.
Again, this this the easiest to use, small to medium business-grade database on the market. I love it.
It seem like its set up for someone else.
I need a simple customizable data base for inventory. Dashboard form which I an d choice start of day or end of day. Depending on answer it brings me to the corresponding form which is as simple to create as a Google Form that submits it to a spread sheet Like Google Forms. Than a simple way to connect that data to a simple spread sheet that shows start of day inventory amount sold and totals of inventory. I would like the Dash board to have a online user login so we know who is entering the data and on what date and time is the data being entered. We own filemaker pro and its updates sense 2009 but have never been able to figure out how to use it... ? I can not do classes and I would think that File Maker would be able to be simple with this vary elementary database/form/spreadsheet thing Ive been wanting to do. 8 year frustration. Arg
I have used Filemaker for over 25 years to create databases, from simple to complex, for personal and business use. For work, one particular database has saved me countless hours over the years by automating tasks that I used to do manually. A bit a a learning curve at first but after that not only rewarding but fun to use. It’s by far my favorite application. This is really a review of the desktop version because you need it for creating databases, which you cannot do in Filemaker Go. But Go brings portability to Filemaker, works well, and is a great addition.
- FileMaker, Inc.
- 180.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.