THE FILEMAKER PLATFORM
Choose the FileMaker Platform to quickly create and use custom apps that work the way you do.
FILEMAKER GO 17 IN ACTION
Connect to your data anywhere so you can easily share information with your team while on the go. FileMaker Go 17 is an app that runs FileMaker custom apps on iPad and iPhone. These mobile custom apps have the full power and capability of the FileMaker Platform. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more.
Use FileMaker Pro Advanced to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to access these apps from your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your teams productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert bar codes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHATS NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 17
Do more on the go.
- Sensor support: Using a new calculation function, mobile apps can capture information from iOS sensors in your iPad or iPhone.
- Configure Local Notification: Display a local notification on iPad or iPhone when FileMakerGo is not running or is in the background.
- Auto-complete: Enter data faster and with more accuracy in FileMaker Go using auto-complete in text fields.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Be more efficient with keyboard shortcuts supported on external keyboards for iOS devices, such as the Smart Keyboard.
- Drag and drop: Go faster with drag and drop of text, photos, and files between apps on iPad running iOS 11.2 (at minimum).
- FileMaker Pro Advanced is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Connecting to custom apps hosted on FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server requires a FileMaker User License along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses bug fixes and various compatibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Takes two launches every time to open on iPad Pro
This is a very good app except for one thing that is driving me nuts. Every time I launch the app, I get a white screen with the FileMaker Go icon as the only item on the screen. FileMaker never launches, ever, until I go back to the dock and launch it again. This may seem trivial, but it drives me crazy and slows me down when I am in a hurry to get information. I have deleted it, reinstalled, it, reset my iPad to factory settings and generally anything I can think of. Yet, here I am.
Any help is appreciated.
In fairness to the App, I did not actually use it. I downloaded it and the desktop version to try it as it may have a good use case for work. Colors exist, why is FileMaker so devoid of color? I just cannot see myself working in this App on a daily basis. Even Excel is more colorful.
Only thing missing is sync between devices
Love this new version but I wish you would add a sync between devices.
- FileMaker, Inc.
- 163.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.