FileMaster - File Manager & Privacy Protection
By Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Rank NO.1 overall in 30 countries #
# The most powerful file manager of iOS. You deserve it!#
FileMaster is a file manager, document viewer, video/audio player, text editor, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using FileMaster is easy. Just long-press on a file or folder icon to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can tap on the screen to copy, paste, create folders and so on.
There’s no need to worry about the security of FileMaster, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your FileMaster.
With FileMaster, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Bluetooth.
# File Manager #
- Create new folders?- Copy, cut, paste, delete operations
- Long press to popup menus
- Support multi-selection mode
- Import photos/videos from the system album
- Take private photo or video inside the app?- Check the free diskspace
- Cloud stroge supports:Dropbox,SkyDrive,Box...
# Powerful media player #
- Support avi/flv/rmvm/rm/mov/mp4/mp3/wma/m3u8...
- Show snapshot of videos
# Music Player #
- Play all mp3 files in one folder
- Play control
- Background play
- 4 loop modes supported
# Privacy Protection #
- App password
- Folder password
- Wifi authentication
- Hide files/folders
# Document viewer #
- Support word/excel/ppt/pdf/txt/page/number/html/jpeg/epub/chm- zip/unzip (.zip or .rar files)
- Open files with other apps
- Open files from other apps
- Send file as email attachment
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from FileMaster.
Contact with me:email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.7.3
NOTICES: !!! THIS VERSION IS RECOMMENDED !!!
1. Fix deadlock,crash issue and general bug fixes
2. Player reliability improvements
3. Stability improvements
Continuation of the last review
I also noticed that anybody on your wifi network can access your iPhone without a password through the wifi transfer portal. When it's turned on anyone can just go into a web browser and and put in the address and then they can have access to your FileMaster files. I work with music production and I transfer many files and am very cautious when using FileMaster when I have people over the house and we are using the same network.
I've spent so much time and money on trying to look for the perfect app but it really doesn't exist yet. I've seen some apps that have the clear browser capability but don't have the nearly as much file explorer qualities and functions of FileMasfer. I've gone through at least 15 apps of this kind and this app has the most potential with a couple of security issues to resolve.
Here are few important key functions that this app should be equipped with to make it the best app of its kind.
1) Have the ability to clear all browsing history whether individually or entirely. (There is none now). This should be a very doable thing.
2) Must have login screen with at least 128bit encryption password for browser entry during wifi transfer. (There is none)
3) Ability to have password encrypted access for all folders in app.
I will look forward to these functions on the next update and having the best app one my phone.
Works as described but with bugs
Its music player is very buggy, causing me to constantly restart the app. Most notably, if you switch from in between apps and then try using a bluetooth or the menu on the front to switch it, sometimes it will create a second instance of the player and have 2 or more songs running at once, or it wont stop playing at all and a restart is required. Overall however, this is a nice application which allows you to download files from the internet. It will store them in folders and this data can be accessed from your itunes app manager so you can extract the files. Besides the buggy music player, well done.
Best File Manager
This is hands down the best file manager for iOS in the AppStore. My only grip is the App icon that doesn't seem to be well optimized for the retina iPad screens. The App icon and the menu fonts within the app appear to be in low resolution. I hope the developers would take care of it in the next updates.
One more request though is to add the Touch ID support to this app!
But functionality wise there hardly is an app to beat this one!
Cheers to the FileMaster's team!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 07, 2015
- Version: 4.7.3
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
- © 2012 Youmi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- ADS free$2.99