FileMaster - File Manager & Privacy Protection
By Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Rank NO.1 overall in 30 countries #
# The most powerful file manager of iOS. You deserve it!#
FileMaster is a file manager, document viewer, video/audio player, text editor, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using FileMaster is easy. Just long-press on a file or folder icon to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can tap on the screen to copy, paste, create folders and so on.
There’s no need to worry about the security of FileMaster, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your FileMaster.
# File Manager #
- Create new folders?- Copy, cut, paste, delete operations
- Long press to popup menus
- Support multi-selection mode
- Import photos/videos from the system album
- Take private photo or video inside the app?- Check the free diskspace
- Cloud stroge supports:Dropbox,SkyDrive,Box...
# Powerful media player #
- Support avi/flv/rmvm/rm/mov/mp4/mp3/wma/m3u8...
- Show snapshot of videos
# Music Player #
- Play all mp3 files in one folder
- Play control
- Background play
- 4 loop modes supported
# Privacy Protection #
- App password
- Folder password
- Hide files/folders
# Document viewer #
- Support word/excel/ppt/pdf/txt/page/number/html/jpeg/epub/chm- zip/unzip (.zip or .rar files)
- Open files with other apps
- Open files from other apps
- Send file as email attachment
Contact with me:email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.2
1. Fix general bugs
2. Video player optimization
3. Full compatible with iOS 10 now
4. Stability improvements
Good stuff! (But move file is awkward)
The best downloader/file manager I've tried.
- Folders are easy to create and manage.
- Download defaults to original file name.
- Multi-select available.
- At $2.99, seems reasonably priced to me.
- To move a file, you have to do a cut in the source folder and a paste in the target. (Tap move, select file, then select target folder seems like a better model to me)
- You cannot set the browser's home page. You are stuck with apple.com.
I was looking for something like this....
Crash and bugs
Can not open webpage, please check it, thk
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
- © 2012 Youmi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ADS free$2.99