FileMaster - File Manager & Privacy Protection
By Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Rank NO.1 overall in 30 countries #
# The most powerful file manager of iOS. You deserve it!#
FileMaster is a file manager, document viewer, video/audio player, text editor, wifi drive, and more for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Transfer files from your computer, carry them around with you, and share them with your friends.
Using FileMaster is easy. Just long-press on a file or folder icon to display a popup menu. Simply tap your selection and you’re ready to go. You can tap on the screen to copy, paste, create folders and so on.
There’s no need to worry about the security of FileMaster, either. Your files can be accessed remotely with a password or locally with a master passcode. No one but you will see what’s in your FileMaster.
With FileMaster, you can easily share files with your friends (peer-to-peep only) using Bluetooth.
# File Manager #
- Create new folders?- Copy, cut, paste, delete operations
- Long press to popup menus
- Support multi-selection mode
- Import photos/videos from the system album
- Take private photo or video inside the app?- Check the free diskspace
- Cloud stroge supports:Dropbox,SkyDrive,Box...
# Powerful media player #
- Support avi/flv/rmvm/rm/mov/mp4/mp3/wma/m3u8...
- Show snapshot of videos
# Music Player #
- Play all mp3 files in one folder
- Play control
- Background play
- 4 loop modes supported
# Privacy Protection #
- App password
- Folder password
- Wifi authentication
- Hide files/folders
# Document viewer #
- Support word/excel/ppt/pdf/txt/page/number/html/jpeg/epub/chm- zip/unzip (.zip or .rar files)
- Open files with other apps
- Open files from other apps
- Send file as email attachment
A Wi-Fi connection is required to connect to and transfer files to and from FileMaster.
Contact with me:email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.7.3
NOTICES: !!! THIS VERSION IS RECOMMENDED !!!
1. Fix deadlock,crash issue and general bug fixes
2. Player reliability improvements
3. Stability improvements
Continuation of the last review
I also noticed that anybody on your wifi network can access your iPhone without a password through the wifi transfer portal. When it's turned on anyone can just go into a web browser and and put in the address and then they can have access to your FileMaster files. I work with music production and I transfer many files and am very cautious when using FileMaster when I have people over the house and we are using the same network.
I've spent so much time and money on trying to look for the perfect app but it really doesn't exist yet. I've seen some apps that have the clear browser capability but don't have the nearly as much file explorer qualities and functions of FileMasfer. I've gone through at least 15 apps of this kind and this app has the most potential with a couple of security issues to resolve.
Here are few important key functions that this app should be equipped with to make it the best app of its kind.
1) Have the ability to clear all browsing history whether individually or entirely. (There is none now). This should be a very doable thing.
2) Must have login screen with at least 128bit encryption password for browser entry during wifi transfer. (There is none)
3) Ability to have password encrypted access for all folders in app.
I will look forward to these functions on the next update and having the best app one my phone.
Jeffs 5 star review
I gave this app 5 stars for many reasons.
-quick app load time
- the app has many functions as a file manager including;
-create folders to organize files
-wifi & bluetooth transfer
-"open in" function to open files in other apps
-plays music & videos (most file types)
-web browser w/ download any files
-create notes as text documents
- take videos or pictures and save them to files
-allows you to import entire photo album at once
-.zip file compress/decompress (large file support)(i've tested up to 1.67gb success of zip file create and decompress) (most other file managers have problem creating/decompressing .zip over 100mb for some reason. Not this app though!)
-has trash folder to allow you to recover deleted items.
-has more other features...
This is one of the Best apps for file management! (I only found 2 apps worth using out of the 670 file manager apps i browsed (very many of which I have tested and many have issues). This is one of those apps.
I also use an older iOS version and am glad this is compatible with older iOS.
(Would like to see a "time & date stamp" as file name of photos and videos feature added in future. (So i know the date of when I took the pic)
Happy app hunting and downloading!
Great for managing photos
Unlike most other reviewers here, I have no interest in saving music or anything at all from a web site, but I do have a strong interest in using a file manager to manage my photo albums. I only keep copies of my photos on my mobile devices, all of the master images are on my PC. Using iMazing (or iTunes) on my PC I can easily upload files, a folder of files, or several folders of files to my iPhone or iPad. Then once the photos are in FileMaster I can use FileMaster to browse them, send one or more photos to the default camera roll, or import any photos from the camera roll. Downloading files from the mobile device back to my computer is just as easy as the upload was. A bonus is being able to selectively hide specific folders of files should I want to.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 07, 2015
- Version: 4.7.3
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd
- © 2012 Youmi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ADS free$2.99