Files Pro : Document Reader
By Olive Toast Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Files also supports USB transfer via iTunes File Sharing.
• CLOUD SERVICES
View and manage your documents stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive.
Includes support for image thumbnails, streaming audio, folder sync, move, copy and most other standard actions.
Download any files or documents from the internet using the built-in browser.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Jump directly to a page or browse the PDF's table-of-contents.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Scroll bars allow fast access when browsing files or viewing documents.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
- Jump directly to a page in long documents.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also import or export photos and movies from the Photos application.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
Move, copy, delete, rename, zip, unzip and create folders, all from within Files.
- Find files by name in the current folder or globally.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
Send documents as email attachments directly from Files using your standard email account.
Local and remote access to Files can be secured via password.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
Video tutorials: http://www.olivetoast.com/files/videos.shtml
What's New in Version 1.12.4
- Fixes handling of php URLs.
◆ If you like Files Pro please consider providing App Store feedback. Thanks! ◆
This app is amazing. It allows me to download files through the app's browser, and make my phone way more useful. It also allows me to put music files onto my phone in this app through wifi from my computer to this app on my phone. I highly recommend this app to anyone who doesn't want to sync their phone to their computer through iTunes in order to get music files (or any files, for that matter). I have also placed files on this app in order to download them onto other computers I may be working on. i have had this app for several years, and I have used it so much. It is totally worth every penny. Highly recommended! Thank you, Olive Toast!
When I first started with Apple iOS coming from windows, I needed something with a file system that was familiar to soften the learning curve. A central repository was needed for documents, spreadsheets, pdfs, and all kinds of files. And a way to transfer those things. This does exactly that and very easily. I use the iPad & iPhone for work and it is so easy with this. It just plain works! This may be the bridge to dump MS once & for all.
Only complaint is I waited too long to get this app. Thank you from a possibly former windows guy.
1. It should enable files (such as Pages, Word, Excel, etc.) to be modifiable within the app itself (I.E. add, edit, delete existing content without needing to tediously replace the entire file; currently less secure/efficient).
2.Why can't we drag entire directories/folders into this app which could save a ton of time? Why only individual files?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 1.12.4
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Olive Toast Software Ltd
- © Olive Toast Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.