Files Pro : Document & PDF Reader
By Olive Toast Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Files also supports USB transfer via iTunes File Sharing.
• CLOUD SERVICES
View and manage your documents stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive.
Includes support for image thumbnails, streaming audio, folder sync, move, copy and most other standard actions.
Download any files or documents from the internet using the built-in browser.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Jump directly to a page or browse the PDF's table-of-contents.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Scroll bars allow fast access when browsing files or viewing documents.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
- Jump directly to a page in long documents.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also import or export photos and movies from the Photos application.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
Move, copy, delete, rename, zip, unzip and create folders, all from within Files.
- Find files by name in the current folder or globally.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
Send documents as email attachments directly from Files using your standard email account.
Local and remote access to Files can be secured via password.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixes an issue with context menus in the web browser.
- Fixes state restoration in the text viewer.
- Fixes unresponsive gestures after zooming into an image.
- Most standard PDF annotations are now visible in PDF documents.
- Touch ID can now be used to unlock the app if a passcode is enabled.
- Improved reliability when streaming audio.
- Fixes an issue where the image viewer would appear to freeze after zooming in.
- Fixes a crash after selecting text in a PDF document.
Still the Best
Been using it for 5 years. Manage tons of documents. Have tried out many others. Files Pro is still the best!
Great app. I use it for many projects. Works great. It would be so much better if I could access the app on my Apple Watch 🙏🏽.
The app is my favorite file viewer and reader. Fixed for IPhone 6+.
Now there is a option to always auto zoom.
I use it every day.
The file rename dialog usually presents a blank file name if it is too long.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Olive Toast Software Ltd
- © Olive Toast Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.