Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please consider our new product, QuickEdit. It contains 100+ updates, free editing and free cloud storage.
Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/citrix-sharefile-quickedit/id364361728
Files² is a file viewer for the iPhone and iPod Touch, which integrates with both Google Docs and MobileMe iDisk.
With Files² you can:
● Store and view files on the iPhone/iPod Touch (see below for a full list).
● Print files wirelessly (iOS4.2 and later).
● Turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless hard disk and access it from Finder (on a Mac) or Windows Explorer (on a PC). No additional software required!
● View and manage files stored in your MobileMe iDisk.
● Transfer files to and from your MobileMe iDisk.
● View and manage documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account.
● Transfer documents and spreadsheets to and from your Google Docs account.
● Email files stored on the iPhone/iPod Touch, iDisk or Google Docs account.
● Open files into other apps.
● Use it as a USB stick replacement to transfer files from one computer to another.
Files² lets you view the following types of files:
● iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
● Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● PDF Documents (.pdf)
● Rich Text Documents (.rtf and .rtfd)
● Safari Web Archives (.webarchive)
● Web Pages (.htm, .html)
● Plain Text documents (with support for Unicode)
● Source Code (C/C++, Objective-C, XML)
● Movies (.mov, .mp4)
● Picture files (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png)
You can also use Files² to view movies. Just copy a .mp4 or .mov file into Files² and it is ready for you to view.
If you use Files² to view large documents, Files² will automatically remember the last page you viewed and will scroll straight to that page the next time you open the document.
What's New in Version 5.3
Bug and crash fixes
Major iOS 7 Security Problem
When viewing list of Recent apps, while suspended, the last page viewed is plainly visible.
Before suspending, need to bring up unlock screen if lock option has been selected. That way the lock screen would show up in the list of Recent apps rather than the page being viewed.
Also, when returning from a suspend the navigation bar is now black instead of translucent.
Would give 5 stars if you fixed these things.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.