Seclore empowers you with unrivalled data-centric security for files shared with anyone, anywhere,
anytime. Only authorized users get access to your confidential information even when it is shared with
partners and service providers outside your enterprise network.
Protecting enterprise information with Seclore also significantly reduces the risk of data leakage from
files shared via cloud-based services or accessed on mobile devices.
Seclore Rights Management provides information controls across 4 dimensions:
• WHO can access: Users or groups that can access your information.
• WHAT they can access: Viewing, editing, copying, printing, screen grabbing etc.
• WHEN they can access: Date and time when the information can be accessed.
• WHERE they can access: Devices and network locations where information can be accessed.
Learn more about Seclore Rights Management at: www.seclore.com
This app supports the following file formats:
• doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
• csv, rtf, txt
• png, bmp, jpeg, jpg, gif, tiff, tif
• odt, ods, odp
• smail (Seclore’s secured email format)
In this release (3.1):
•Support for iOS 12
•Added a new, secure authentication mechanism to avoid repeated login prompts
Highlights of the previous release (3.0):
•Support for opening/replying to protected emails (.smail) and attachments
•Editing support for doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, rtf, txt formats
•Viewing support for odt, ods, odp, png, bmp, jpeg, jpg, gif, tiff, tif formats
Ratings and Reviews
- Seclore Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- 5.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Seclore Technology Pvt Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.