FileThis - All Bills & Accounts Instantly Managed and Organized
By FileThis, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Free and Easy Bill Organizer and Money Manager for All Your Accounts, Receipts and Your Entire Paperwork.
FileThis automatically creates bill reminders, tracks account balances, downloads statements, organizes your documents, and makes tax prep a breeze. All in one gorgeous dashboard app with bank-level security.
"12 Best iOS Apps You're Not Using (But Should Be)" - Tom's Guide, September 2015
"Organize Electronic Bills (Almost) Instantly" - Realsimple.com, September 2015
"10 Apps to Use Now to Make Taxes Easier Next Year"- U.S. News Monday, July 2015
"Going completely paperless is easy thanks to FileThis, a cloud-based service with mobile apps."- CIO, June 2015
"50 Best Websites and Services 2014" - Time.com, August 2014
"FileThis makes life easier by collecting together all of your electronic statements into one place." - Lifehacker, June 2014
- Instant bill and account organization
- No more late payments or late fees
- See all payments at a glance in the calendar view
- View all bills and statements for each payment
- No more lost statements, receipts or tax documents
- No more manual logging into dozens of online accounts
- Find any statement, bill or invoice any time from anywhere
- Capture and store receipts on the go
- Go paperless in seconds
- Bank-level secure account management
- It's easy to use and free
AUTOMATIC BILL REMINDER:
- Creates bill reminders for each of your connected billers
- Discovers new, upcoming and overdue payments
- Reminds you via email or notification about upcoming bill payments
- Recognizes when bills have been paid and avoids unnecessary reminders
- Creates monthly bill calendars that show unpaid, paid, upcoming and current bills
- Retrieves and downloads your statements from your online accounts and attaches them to bill reminders
ACCOUNT BALANCES AND OVERVIEWS:
- Tracks account updates in an easy to use dashboard
- Captures and shows account balances and available balances for each biller by date and account type
- Tracks and displays account histories
- Tracks account updates (statements and balances) in an easy to use dashboard
- Automatically collects, and organizes online bills, documents, and statements in an easy to use digital filing cabinet
- Uses OCR for automatic labeling and tagging of documents, receipts and statements
- Analyzes documents for dates, account numbers, keywords and makes all this information searchable
- Creates well-named and text-searchable PDF files that can be downloaded or securely shared with expiring links
- Lets you decide where you want to store your data: FileThis supports FileThis Cloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive and others
Getting and staying organized has never been easier! No matter what you’re doing, from bill pay and tax preparation to insurance or buying a house, have all your most important documents and account information when you need them.
If you have a question or want to report an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FileThis is free to download and use. The free version lets you connect with up to six connections. FileThis Ultimate package is available for $4.99 per month and supports up to 30 connections. The Ultimate Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Disclaimer: All trademarks are the exclusive property of the respective trademark holders.
What's New in Version 2.0
NEW FILETHIS 2.0 FEATURES:
- Apple Watch support
- Smart Bill Reminder
- Bill Calendar
- Account Balances
- Account Histories
- Instant Organization
- New UX
- Significantly faster
- Complete rewrite in Swift
- iPhone 6 and 6 plus support
Frustrating waste of time, lacks options
Nothing sticks when you try to change setting, such as disabling daily e-mails. Logs you out after a few minutes. No option to delete old accounts. Only been able to connect to ONE account consistently. No way in hell will I ever get paid version.
Love this app. But how do you delete a file
Can't download your files
This seems like a good idea but now that I've saved over 100 files to FileThis cloud service, there is no way to download them to your desktop or laptop computer. If I change cloud services from FileThis to drop box, it does NOT copy or transfer any files you have already saved to FileThis cloud it will start saving any current files but only to the new cloud service. So now FileThis has over 100 of my statements and I can't download them. I can open 1 file at a time and then save it to drop box but it renames the file to a number.pdf. So then you have to go rename every file one by one. Also if you login from an actual computer instead of the app, there is an option to download but it doesn't work. It downloads an empty zip file. AND it won't let me open a file when logged on via computer. I spent a lot of time setting up accounts but now I can't access my statement easily. It just faster (and probably much safer) to just download my statement directly from my accounts and just stop using FileThis. What's the use of storing your statements if you can't EASILY get them when needed? I'm awaiting an answer from support. I'll update my review whenI here back from them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FileThis, Inc.
- © 2015 FileThis, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Month Subscription$4.99