FileZilla Pro is a fast and reliable FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure Storage, OpenStack Swift (using Keystone v2) and WebDAV client with lots of useful features. FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages.
You can use the Site Manager to organize your sites and bookmarks. Your credentials are are stored securely, protected by strong cryptography.
Use powerful tools to quickly and easily navigate the server and locate your files: Directory listing filters hide irrelevant files from view. Compare local and remote directories and highlight the difference. Change both local and remote directories in lockstep. Or just use the the search dialog to find your files.
The transfer queue lets you manage your transfers, even if you queue millions of files. The size of your files does not matter, FileZilla Pro knows no size limit. Use drag&drop or the context menu to queue files. You can also directly transfer and open remote files in your favorite editor.
Configurable speed limits let you throttle FileZilla Pro if you need bandwidth for other purposes.
FileZilla Pro is ready for the Internet of the future with complete IPv6 support. Compatible with HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP proxies.
The network configuration wizard guides you through configuring not just FileZilla Pro but also any firewall or NAT router you are using.
* Added support for Backblaze B2
* Refreshing remote file list while holding the Command key now clears the remote directory cache for the current server
* Changed default logon type if creating a new site in the Site Manager
* Fixed state of controls in the Site Manager when creating a new site after the previously viewed site had been predefined
* Fixed dragging remote files to queue
Ratings and Reviews
Worth $18 Alone for AWS S3 Support
It’s obviously a little frustrating to go from the free-version to the pro-version and find the pro-version missing some arguably crucial features (key file support for instance, which I understand is a pending feature), but being able to SFTP into an AWS S3 bucket is pretty awesome.
I think a lot of this client’s features are simply hidden and that a major fix/upgrade would be having FileZilla Pro-specific docs (and if they exist, consider linking them to the “FileZilla Pro Support” link in the App Store page).
Actually SFTP it's the very same in the free version and in the Pro version. FileZilla Pro supports some cloud protocols, like Amazon S3, though. We're now working on a specific documentation for FileZilla Pro, stay tuned.
Awesome and Comprehensive FTP Solution
FileZilla pro is a great all-in-one FTP product. I have used FileZilla in the past and Pro’s S3 integration has really brought the product to the next level. Pro is quick, fairly simple to use, and super reliable. FileZilla is a frills-free FTP that is my website management one stop shop. Highly recommend.
Way out of date app
I don’t think this app is being updated, tons of bugs and issues. For the price it’s way under developed, I got it to replace fireftp and it’s a real pain to use, for one there is a huge issue with key files, I have to browse to it and select every time I connect to a site because it keeps saying it can’t find it. Transfering is a pis as well, there are no buttons, pretty much have to drag and drop. It just takes way more time to use and is very frustrating.
Thank you for your feedback, to get out the best from FileZilla Pro make sure to follow the following guidelines:
Instead of using drag&drop you can access lots of different functionality using the context menus. You can open the context menus by right-clicking.
The keyfile issue will be fixed soon in the next version. In the meantime, you can grant FileZilla access permission to the directory containing the keyfile through the Edit menu.
Last but not least rest assured that this app is not only actively maintained, but it will constantly be updated and improved with new features.
- Business Follows srl
- 14 MB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kirghiz, Korean, Kurdish, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tim Kosse
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.