You're collecting tickets, taking notes of films or trying to keep track of films you have watched and still want to watch?
Then Filmlog is your first choice!
Features you don't want to miss:
- adding films quickly
- selecting your favorite poster
- swipe navigation
- super fast search
- easy note taking
- looking up facts
- browsing filmographies
Do you have questions or feedback? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attribution: This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
Bug fixes and improvements:
• updated for iOS 12
• new layout for iPhone Xs/Max/R
Thank you very much for using Filmlog - If you want to support me, please consider leaving a review in the AppStore.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for!
I was just talking to a friend about how I'd love to log in the films I watch and the ones I want to watch in the future. Really psyched that the app exists!
I'd love to be able to rate the films and write reviews about them to. Maybe consider a rotten tomatoes connect or imdb connect in the future? Also for older films I don't think it matters to put the month like August 2009.. It should be just 2009.
Anyway love the app, thank you! Hope there will be updates to make it better but it's a great start!
A great start!
Fantastic app so far! Easy to use. Just what I've been needing. Would love the ability to post to Facebook & Twitter in the future!
- Simon Braun
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 – 2018 Simon Braun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.