*Featured as "Best new Apps" in more than 150 countries *
* Create awesome video clips with the music of your choice in an easy, fast and intuitive way. From beginners to pros, Filmr is for you! Choose your favorite video clips and photos, easily trim and rearrange them, add slow motion, choose the best music from more than 20 million options, share and inspire! We deliver the perfect choice to those who need speed and agility to create cool videos for Instagram and authentic Instagram Stories/Snaps/Musical.lys.
With a clean vertical oriented design, super easy interface and extensive music library, Filmr opens the door to infinite possibilities right in your pocket! Share your stories with #Filmr, your super easy video editor!
* User testimonials:
"I have tried many video editing applications and Filmr excels perfectly on many levels - including clean and easy-to-use design, enormous music library and speed during processing / exporting. For me as a producer, this insta stories makes the dream of every creator! Wonderful job!"
"This has to be the world's most easy-to-use video editor ever. And I've tried them almost all from the App Store."
- Introducing Filmr Toys! Edit your videos with awesome characters like Unicorn, ET, Dwarf and more! Bring Augmented Reality to life! (From iPhone 6S onwards with iOS 11)
- Select as many videos and photos as you want from your camera roll
- Trim your videos in seconds
- Speed: change the speed of your video to make it even more cooler
- Transitions are here! Try it out!
- Audio: mix the music volume with the ambient volume
- Reverse your videos
- Rotate: put your video upside down and make your friends say wow!
- Easily rearrange them
- Crop it to full screen, square or 9:16
- Zoom: pinch to choose the best frame
- Split: use it to cut the part of the video that you want - Choose a song from more than 20 million options, plug the song to your edited video
- Share it (Insta Stories special feature - Filmr split your video to share on Insta Stories!)
- Landscape mode: edit your videos in a whole new way. Perfect for iPad!
- iOS 11 features for iPad: Drag and Drop and Multitasking
Download Filmr now and get started with the easiest video editing experience ever! No need to register!
For better experience, please accept push notifications (optimal).
Unlimited Access Subscription with Filmr Pro Membership
- With Filmr Pro you can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Filmr, including filters, fonts and transitions, etc. Watermark will be removed automatically.
- Subscription is billed monthly or annually after a 7 days free trial at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. In addition, a one-time payment plan is available, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- You will not be charged during your free trial period. If you're happy with Filmr do nothing. When the free trial concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically, and will be charged to your iTunes Account. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. To avoid that, you must cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Filmr subscription.
* Don't hesitate to contact us on - email@example.com.
- Create with dope Carnaval patterns
- Effects: RGB, Glitch, VHS, Distortion and more
Check out our Instagram @filmr.app!
Ratings and Reviews
Great video editor - terrible camera
So this is intended to be a vertical video editor which it does well, as well as standard sideways phone video editing. The editor is easy, intuitive and packed with nearly endless combinations of features and effects! Trimming, video speed, background audio, audio editing, etc are all there as well as features that go beyond your basic video editor app on iOS. Pro subscription is very flexible, offering by the year, by the week, and if you so please, a one time flat fee for lifetime purchase!
Now as stated, this excels as a video editor, but it’s execution on a camera recorder is poorly designed and lacking in many needed features. Not sure about most users but I experience lagging everytime I use their camera recorder, and even sometimes the app hangs up and shuts-down. Definitely needs manual controls (exposure, focus, white balance, etc) and more stable shooting, possibly image stabilization features akin to ProCam 6, etc. if Filmr can be fixed in that department then it’s a guaranteed 5 out of 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Hey, thank you so much for the amazing feedback you gave us. We are super happy to know that you are enjoying Filmr! :) About the camera issue, we will consider your comments for future updates. Please feel free to comment every time you have a opinion about things that we can improve. Thank you.
Almost perfect video editing app.
I feel that I've finally found my go-to mobile editing app. It has what I've been looking for:
1. Vertical videos
I do wish you could use any music from Dropbox or Google drive. I download all my video production music from another website in which I have a huge library of. Having to forgo all that and use only apple music was a major bummer. It's probably the biggest peeve about the app.
Also, when will more transitions be added? I am not a fan of showy transitions. I like left and right quick transitions the most. The zoom transition is nice on here too.
I also wish you could apply/copy aadjusents to all layers like you could volume. And also having a custom LUTS library would be amazing. It would be a way for users to share LUTS with other users and also build the audience of this app.
I feel this app is on the verge of becoming the best video app. I already have tons of friends asking about it after making only two quick vids for my insta story. This app really does rock.
Can’t access it
Every time I finish selecting the photos I want for a project, it asks if I want to get pro. I would have no problem with this if it would let me decline it. There is no X on the pro pop up and I can’t even continue to work on the project. I exited out of the app multiple times and nothing changed except it just gets rid of the photos I selected. I tried seeing what this pro pop up was supposed to look like and it’s supposed to have a no thanks option but for me that option doesn’t show. I can’t actually rate the app if I can’t access it, so I’ll give it an average rating. I’m assuming this is a glitch of some sort or I just can’t find the exit to this pop up even after looking at it for a while.
Developer Response ,
Hi, how are you?
We're sorry that you're not having the best experience with our app! Did you start your free trial week to explore the app?
If it's still a problem, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org that we will be happy to help you :)
- MEF comunicacao e divulgacao ltda- me
- 126 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 MEF Comunicação e Divulgação ltda
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Filmr Pro Membership $44.99
- Weekly Filmr Pro Membership $2.99
- Monthly Filmr Pro Membership $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.